X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Customization Ideas

We all know being able to customize your army is fun, being able to give your army a unique look, but I think this game could have a little more customization within it. The weapons each unit holds is one thing that could be something that can also be customized, they could work like the Hats, but instead of upgrading Health, Damage, or Accuracy, they could have a Firing Rate or Reload Speed boost, maybe also have Damage and Accuracy boost. and the design and textures of the weapons could be any weapon that is on the weapon category the default weapons the units use, like the Grunt could get other semi automatic Rifles, the Assault could get other SMG's and so on. also if possible each gun could have it's own unique sound effect as well.

Another customization idea is to have the ability to change the colours of the buildings in your base using the same colours available for the Units and Banners, being able choose the colour for both the main body and trims of each structure. While on the topic about buildings, there could be a little more Decorations that could be added in, like more flowers like the Poppy, Rose Dandy Lions, Etc, also other then the Banner, there also could be the option of a full flag on a poll waving in the digital wind where the flag could just be the banner sideways or it's own new thing players can customize.

Lastly, the Transport Truck. Thou the colour of the Transport Truck does match with the main colour of the Units, I do think there could be more customization that can be done with the truck, whether it's being able to give it its own unique colours or being able to switch to a new vehicle, or just being able to switch the gun on the truck, there are many customization opportunities with all these things in this game.

Anyway, that's all I got for now, you guys have any other ideas? if so, I would love to hear it, and I'm sure the developers would be too.

Some great suggestions here GP! Keep 'em coming!

Comment

• Gunpony247
      Gunpony247 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do SD.

Love the truck ideas, absolutely brilliant. Not a big fan of the weapon customization, since they definitely will alter gameplay and affect perk usage.

What I absolutely would love, is the ability to change colors of my tents and hq building, to match the rest of my base. Could even bring color card packs in for these.

Comment

• Gunpony247
      Gunpony247 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to do that too, the ability to colour your base would allow players to make there base stand out more from the rest.
Working...
X