Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Unit Ideas: Quad Launcher, and SWAT (drawn images included)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Unit Ideas: Quad Launcher, and SWAT (drawn images included)

So, I did have a few ideas for more units, thou I'll just put two there. and thou I'm aware that the idea of a unit with a M202A1 (quad launcher) has been suggested by a few other players, I'd like to add in my own ideas for it as well as another unit that I'm not sure others thought of yet. Also the Images below are example drawings I made to show what the units could look like. anyway, lets start this.

First Unit: Quad Launch (or Quadeteer as I felt like making up).The unit could be the second female of the unit group, she could be the same side as the Sargent or a little larger like Mercenary size and be carrying a M202A1. Her info tag could read "Four times the rockets, four times the destruction, this mistress of destruction can even make the biggest solders think twice.". For her stats, she could have 1 Unit Count, 435 Health, 213 Damage, 71 Accuracy, 1.80 Firing Rate (4 shots), 23 Range, 7 Reload Speed, 300 Deploy Cost, and 16 Deploy Cooldown. Her Medal could be called "Wrath" where the objective is to "Kill and destroy 500,000 enemy units and structures with the Quad Launcher" which the reward would be 40% Health. The Valor cost to rank her up each time should be 6 for the second rank and 9 for the third.

That's it for that one, on to the next.

Second Unit: S.W.A.T. This could be a small squad that could have a similar look to the Riot but smaller being Ranger size and would be carrying a TPS shotgun, he weapon would function similar to the Engineer's weapon, but have less spray shots and faster shooting. There info tag could read "Home security is now in the battlefield, these special forces will stay behind near by Riots for extra protection and to give the Riot extra fire support."(this could happen by the unit squad attaching to the Riot making them a full group). For there stats, they could have 2 Unit Count, 320 Health, 35 Damage, 53 Accuracy, 7 Firing rate (8 shots), 15 Range, 1.20 Reload Speed, 225 Deploy Cost, 8 Deploy Cooldown. There Medal could be called "Fire Support" Where the Objective is to "Kill 1000 enemy units who dealt damage to ally units with the S.W.A.T". The Valor cost rank them up each time should be 5 for the second rank, and 8 for the third.

Well that's all I have to offer for now.
    My second unit drawing, I has a unit idea before this and the other, but I did not know what to put for it. My third unit drawing, I originally was going to give the two faces, but that would of not paired with what they should look in the game.

I hope that at somepoint we will get an Engineer hero variant. The Engineer Hero variant would be armed whit a semi-auto combat shotgun and decked in full combat armor. He would have more hp and thanks to his combat shotgun. he would have more range, more damage and faster fire rate.

Comment

• Gunpony247
      Gunpony247 commented
      Editing a comment
      thou if it were to have all that, obviously it would be more expensive and take longer to cool down, still it would be neat.

I like all the effort gun pony,this is mostly a not serious comment tho,the small version of your swat guy looks like a tmnt (Teenage mutant ninja turtle).Gj tho

Comment

• Gunpony247
      Gunpony247 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the Swat was suppose to be wearing armor and standing in front of doors, but I'm still average in drawing. thou I do appreciate hearing your opinion.

• memepaula
      memepaula commented
      Editing a comment
      Normal size looks great,just the tiny unexpanded version

Awesome suggestions Gp! I really like the idea of the S.W.A.T units teaming up with the Riot as additional support!

Comment

Working...
    X