X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Cheaters - Breaking the Game

Keeping it simple here.... We have cheaters.... all of them from the steam server. people level 200.... people with ranks so high that their emblems are not even available.... It is absurd. Such rule breaking recalls for new measurements to be put in place. Such as stuff like in-game report options, an what-not. It seems as if soon we'll be playing against Hackers, and that is not fun at all.

I am specifically pointing at steam's top 5 players.

Their presence hurts the playerbase.... GU! Team please give them tactical boot. (Not the card)

É nós que jogamos no PS4 por maior nível não temos a menor chance contra os hackers. Triste mais o jogo vai para o fim.

Comment

Guys, check this video,
      Steam hacker can start the battle with 50.000 munitions! and unlimited specials!
      watch after 3:45.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bvbVMSsass

Thanks to my friend euroshopperbeer from Holland for uploading.

edit: that's funny, take a look at his Loadout, NO Perks, worthless Specials against one of the best bases in the game,
      (and yes, he can always win).

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170923124618.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	2744
      Last edited by odytsak; 09-23-2017, 02:15 AM.
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheating aside, it was impressive how well that base stood up to the over abundant use of Aerial attacks. This shows me a fully upgraded base just shrugs off the damage from a normal quality of aerial attacks.

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment

This needs to stop! We have to stop these hackers asap!

Comment

Bom dia pessoal, vamos pedir que desvincular pç de PS4 urgente, imagine na temporada de aliança, nunca teremos a menor chance !!!!!!!

Comment

Hey everyone,

We've got a way to identify and get rid of these players, it's a manual process at the moment but we're working on automating it so they will be banned quicker as well as cleared from leaderboards. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Obrigado desenvolvedor, se aparecer para nós, lhes informaremos para ajudar, todos trabalhando juntos vamos tirar essa trapaça do jogo.

Comment

I'm honestly not surprised this has happened, i find Steam is full of people who do these type of things, but i do hope it is fixed soon enough.

Comment

Inaceitável esses hackers no jogo. Srs. Desenvolvedores como esperado, mal estreou o steam e já tem diversos trapaceiros no jogo. Corrijam isso ou separem os jogadores de PC e PS4, ou vão acabar com o jogo que gostamos tanto, muito obrigado.

Comment

Level 200 steam only 35 pvp attacks lifetime?

Only 3 loses on base defense lifetime, no wins.

What the heck is this?

Comment

Lol. So much crap broke. Lets throw gasoline on the fire and watch it burn.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
                    Guys, check this video,
                    Steam hacker can start the battle with 50.000 munitions! and unlimited specials!
                    watch after 3:45.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bvbVMSsass

Thanks to my friend euroshopperbeer from Holland for uploading.

edit: that's funny, take a look at his Loadout, NO Perks, worthless Specials against one of the best bases in the game,
                    (and yes, he can always win).

Attachment
                    Roflmfao, and this is how it ends........the game crumbles with endless bugs, developers spending so much time, effort to rush these steam players in. The developers are retiring, looking for an excuse to move on. Well this will do it. That base was hit with what 300 missiles, 100 bombing runs, gas, decoys and an opponent with 50k munitions. Supply drop where like 500 munitions. Someone whisper me suggestions of other games I may want to try.

Comment

Should be an auto-ban for a player if they have more then the maxium possible amount of mutions when they go into the battle. What is the max starting mution limit for a battle? 6500 or 7000?

EDIT: If i remember correctly you can take the 3000 mutions bonus card and the 500 mution card for the same battle so? 7500 mutions is the max starting mution limit. If you have more then that, then you get banned. It is so simple.
                      Last edited by Kumiankka98; 09-23-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

He brought the Hell on Earth attack card, very rare card.

Comment

Damn, eurofkingshopperbeer is a hard base to beat. Too bad he belongs to one of the worst cheating alliances known to the GU! community.

Comment

Working...
                          X