Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeSchwede View Post
    Hey everyone,

We've got a way to identify and get rid of these players, it's a manual process at the moment but we're working on automating it so they will be banned quicker as well as cleared from leaderboards. Thanks for your patience.

Aproveitando a ocasião, poderia nos responder porque ainda temos diferença de limite de unidades entres os jogadores, sendo mais específico, alguns possuem máximo de sete enquanto alguns oito antiaéreos, quando isso será resolvido?

Comment

Mendoza, how many of your 806 posts are you either crying or complaining about something? I f you spent as much time on the actual game as you do dogging people in the forums you might be able to pull off more than 30 AB points in a season.

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        I sit at top 15 lifetime ranking and have battleb against the best there is including euroshopperbeer. Hackers and cheaters are the same scum, I only complain about scum who cheat if you support them then go. And some of us have to work for a living and can't afford to live with grandma, and still have time to play a few games here and there.
        Last edited by mendoza0206; 09-24-2017, 09:49 AM.

Ahhh Mendonça me poupe dessa choração, uma das alianças que usam estratégia porque quer vencer, faça uma estratégia pra vencer, e de novo tá comentando no lugar errado, aqui é pra falar sobre os hackers.

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like I said before hackers and cheaters are the same. Just because you call the cheating your alliance does a strategy doesn't mean it's not cheating which by the way seem to have gotten a little fix lol. Hackers are just the new wave of cheaters, but let's not forget about the cheaters before them.

Comrades... Friends... Fellow Players. Let's not accuse each other of things here. We currently have common enemies at the moment, or at least, I believe that we do. And those enemies are the Steam Cheaters. Let us not argue with each other here, and instead, focus on the topic at hand. These cheaters threaten the very game itself, and they must be removed at once. Just think of what they could do during an alliance war? Possibly give themselves tons of AB points so that their alliance always wins?

How are we to fight for a change when we are to busy fighting each other?

They are the biggest threat, and so, they deserve the most attention. Once they are dealt with we can then focus on other stuff.

Comment

• MajinBooTur
        MajinBooTur commented
        Editing a comment
        Hackers do steam, um castigo para os devs do guns up, por não dar o valor aos jogadores de ps4 . Os que fundaram toda a base do jogo. Agora abriram espaço para esse monte de ratos. Parabéns desenvolvedores.

Correto meu amigo, o inimigo aqui são os hackers, nos jogamos muito para deixar o jogo acabar assim, Mendonça sinceras desculpas, mas agora o inimigo é outro. Mas que você é chorão é kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
      Brincadeira amigo.

Comment

Picture of the Day

2.400.000 munitions in a single battle!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170925135503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	2756
        http://twitter.com/odytsak
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• fluteninja15
          fluteninja15 commented
          Editing a comment
          But it still took them 11 minutes... Unless that's the time allotted to that base. Did they mess with the unit cap as well?

Poxa desenvolvedor vocês falaram que iria tirar os hackers e até agora nada, odystak, temos um plano B? O que nos do PS4 poderíamos fazer?

Comment

Founded how to cheat on gunsup. they actually smart but ps4 is life

Comment

dont be crazy guys that video is totally legit. :P

Comment

Originally posted by CurseiusYoutube*PC View Post
              dont be crazy guys that video is totally legit. :P
              Totally legit...I know that guys, heart of gold! JK, we're on this!

Comment

wow. it really must be super duper fun to completely defeat the challenge in a game. I never understood wtf the point is in cheating. If you don't want a challenge, why are you playing a game in the first place? Just to farm awards that you don't need and won't use? or just to piss everyone off who actually works at the game for a challenge. That just shows that cheaters are worthless %&*$%#$% with no life.

Comment

Working...
                X