X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devs, can i drive my truck?

Okay, the towers no longer make emblematic shots, although I particularly find it strange they can not. It is strange, even in a simulation game that, a structure like towers can not shoot behind obstacles, in any game this is clearly possible, in fact they are good precisely because they are not easy targets. Now, about the real gameplay problem that I insist on saying even to the winds is what happens in this video. Even if I used the resources available, my game was already doomed to failure. This is because I have to spend resources to destroy them, this in a "normal" game, in order to reduce the distance between my spaw and that of the opponent. I do not know why, but it seems that the developers do not understand the real problems of the towers. Those who face real nightmares know full well that in certain situations the harm is clear and I say why, again - we are forced to spend resources early, or in the wrong way to eliminate structures that will make us lose unfairly. How many times has anyone here noticed the following situation:

1- Ignored the early towers and focused on the battle and on the first attempt, failed, on the second, third or fourth, the distance between his truck and the battle were swallowed up by the respaw of new enemy units.

2- Ignored the initial towers, prioritizing the battle ahead, and suddenly you lost with a vast capacity of resources because your truck was targeted by the towers.

3- For being forced to spend precious resources in a simple mathematical operation, a focus fire is not worth and should never be worth for a tower, it serves to avoid heavy artillery, seeking loopholes in the structures of defense, this resource will be lacking in the real battle to front.

4- With the use of parachutists to balance your chances of winning against this dynamic of towers, you realize that if you had used one or more more specific card the result would be another.

All this could be minimized by giving us control over the truck. It had not solved all the problems, but at least it would give a minimal chance of a real balance between aggressor and defender again. The towers still have a devastating effect that I believe I have already told to explain the so-called "safety" status that was implanted in the head of the truck driver and some players about this bad dynamics. Time is often not even used anymore. Run to destroy the towers because they will destroy your unruly truck. I really would like the developers to understand that it is ugly to observe this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-7bnswyH7A

And to close, of course I leave the question that is never answered: Why do we still have people with 8 anti-aircrafts while the maximum is 7? Awaiting the return of common sense to the gameplay and control of the truck in vain (because real requests are not well seen here) and the unanswered question. I am here again for nothing as the game digs a little more into your pit.
    Last edited by BAGRITTUS; 09-27-2017, 01:14 AM.

I agree with everything youre saying about the truck ( I recently made a post about this as well, unanswered ofc), this will change gameplay for the better.

However I do not agree with the anti air comment. I have never cheated always played fair, and ended up with 8 anti air. I never even realized 7 was the max, even now I dont truely believe it as I see 8 so so often. I have gotten my seventh from a card pack before turning lvl 48, and at reaching level 48 I believe I got my eight.

Comment

Originally posted by Maus_1908 View Post
      I agree with everything youre saying about the truck ( I recently made a post about this as well, unanswered ofc), this will change gameplay for the better.

However I do not agree with the anti air comment. I have never cheated always played fair, and ended up with 8 anti air. I never even realized 7 was the max, even now I dont truely believe it as I see 8 so so often. I have gotten my seventh from a card pack before turning lvl 48, and at reaching level 48 I believe I got my eight.

It is not personal this issue with you or any player. This is a game problem, unfair, obviously, but that, unfortunately, whose disregard of the developers scares me. This eighth structure causes a lot of difference in the configuration of bases. I complain because it should have a standard where everyone had the same limits. I've been playing this for over a year and a half, and I have not. On the other hand, there are people who barely play three months and have this extra structure. By grotesque examples of delay in response, or simply by the absence of them I will always ask why this situation. From here who knows about six months between a new patch to fix what has long been wrong.

Comment

• Maus_1908
        Maus_1908 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah they should allow you the 8th as well, its only fair. Although I have to admit I dont understand how the maximum works here. Please dont take mine away

Bom dia alguns anti aéreos são ganhados no baú azul, sei que a maioria não abre kkkkkkkkk mais tá bom. Agora o controle sobre o caminhão seria fantástico, resolveria muitos problemas. Parabéns amigo ótimas ideias

Comment

My questions are, the developers also have account, right?

Do their bases have 8 anti air or 7?

Are their bases set up to systematically take out the truck that we can not control?

If anyone knows which accounts are devs accounts, maybe we can get answers.

The truck should never be a dead man walking, it should at the least back up til no longer targeted. Seems logical. It seems to defeat the integrity of the game to have a whole battle hinge on a truck we can't control.

Comment

I would ask for the developers to spend some time playing this awesome game and level up, face real nightmare bases so they can see what needs to be fixed based on their experience. Paratroopers got dumbed even more now, they say they have the same range as assault, i disagree sunce they clearly have to be right next to a structure before they start shooting. We should have some kind of manual control over the ruck, maybe by using R3,L3 buttons to control forward/backward movement as desired by player. Fair is fair and we should all have access to the same structure limit it's as simple as that. I don't see why some people have more structures than others. It seems that now units are prioritizing certain structures while being slaughtered without returning fire, they also go passed structures to target the HQ. This latest update was very poorly thought and executed.
          But check this out
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Db1jLSnwSac
          Last edited by mendoza0206; 09-27-2017, 08:14 AM.

Comment

sorry people but this game is essentially TOWER DEFENCE style not RTS.

we shouldn't have control of truck or soldiers in this game style, frustrating as it may be sometimes

Comment

It's so quiet here. Where are the answers?. Sir SD-PEER81, any consideration?

Comment

É amigo as vezes demora para ter respostas

Comment

Originally posted by DKang89 View Post
                  sorry people but this game is essentially TOWER DEFENCE style not RTS.

we shouldn't have control of truck or soldiers in this game style, frustrating as it may be sometimes
                  Exactly! Sorry, your princess is in another castle!

Comment

• Maus_1908
                    Maus_1908 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Really? This is the response we get? That is the dumbest argument ive ever heard. "Sorry, we dont want to improve the game just because of a rigid genre defenition?" If you take it that literal, the truck shouldnt even move forward, AT ALL. Of all the good ideas, its chosen to respond to the 1 negative comment in the section. Please send these ideas to the devs, or the people that actually play this game above lvl 40. It would drastically improve gameplay for us, thanks.

PS I dont need to fully drive it if thats not possible to implement, just giving orders retreat stay advance would be magical.
                    Last edited by Maus_1908; 09-30-2017, 12:09 AM.

• mendoza0206
                    mendoza0206 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha, touché at least you got some sense of humor.

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post

Exactly! Sorry, your princess is in another castle!

Esta é a resposta para os problemas apresentados?

Comment

• mendoza0206
                    mendoza0206 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's in reference to Super Mario, very funny in my opinion.

Several of our Devs have high level accounts but I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy if we put the names here.

We have some plans for the truck but for now our main priority is fixing bugs, improving server stability & tuning match making. Our team is still very small so we can't do everything at once. We'll update you as soon as we have something concrete to share.

Comment

• Maus_1908
                    Maus_1908 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the helpful nformation

• Slinger_69
                    Slinger_69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A question that concerns many of us is do the devs accounts take advantage of shooting the truck with structures? If they do then that would explain why so many ask for help on the truck, yet we get so lil response.

• BAGRITTUS
                    BAGRITTUS commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What is the estimated time for solving the truck problem? And the question about the extra structures that no GU Team answered?

I still want to know why certain players have 11 sniper towers and 8 anti air.

Comment

• Slinger_69
                    Slinger_69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your typical response to others Mendoza is basically deal with. So, I guess deal with it, its that way. Certain people are entitled to stuff others are not. If you don't like it play on steam so you can hack and do what you want.

No you will never be able to drive your truck, unless the devs change THEIR bases, many have asked, never get any reasonable reply on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
                    I still want to know why certain players have 11 sniper towers and 8 anti air.
                    Me too. I asked again and Gu Tem said nothing. Maybe if we wait for more two ou three years they aswer us.

Comment

Working...
                    X