X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanding unit individualization

I really like changing the appearance of units, and modifying them using perks, but how about adding more cards, and a new card slot for each unit with different guns?

Giving the grunts bolt action rifles that deal more damage, but therefor having your fire rate lowered a lot, giving the assaults different SMGs, with bigger magazines, higher ROF, longer reload, and less damage, or lower fire rate, and more accruacy and range.

Those were just some examples, I think one could improve on that concept, and make the unit modification an optional system that goes a lot more in depth, and that makes it easier for "veteran" players, that are on higher levels to make their units suit their tactics a lot better. What do you guys think?

Lately I've seen a lot of new ideas and concepts on the forums, but I think the devs should focus on the crashes, bluescreens and bugs first and deliver a crashfree game. Expanding a pile of .... means it just becomes a bigger pile of .... .

Comment

Originally posted by Maus_1908 View Post
      Lately I've seen a lot of new ideas and concepts on the forums, but I think the devs should focus on the crashes, bluescreens and bugs first and deliver a crashfree game. Expanding a pile of .... means it just becomes a bigger pile of .... .

that of course is true, gamebreaking bugs and crashes should be focused on first, but I think this could be a feature that would be nice to have as soon as all the bugs are fixed

Comment

Working...
      X