Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Advantages of Focus Fire

Hello Friends,
    In this post i'm gonna talk about advantages of focus fire card.
    with this special card you can:

* make your way in your opponent's base and attack him from unexpected point.
    * destroy any buildings or troops you want.
    * destroy troops from faraway , especially with rocketeers.

watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VArP6sXceww&t=48s
    -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VArP6sXceww&t=44s

Last edited by Rabah_1989; 10-11-2017, 12:18 PM.

I wish there was a Munitions cost pack that only sold Focus Fire. Such a waste of time buying the Attack Card pack waiting for the Focus Fires I need to I can actually play a PvP.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      me too bro,I always do the same.

Com certeza galera tinha que ter um pacote só com os itens bota tática, foco, munição !!!!!!!!!

Gasto horas e horas reciclando cartas !!!!!!!
    Poderiam melhorar isso também !!!!!!

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      A inicialização tática é inútil agora, basta usar vantagem de velocidade e ganhar mais um slot.

Good videos, very good strategy. A pack of focus fire should be added to the card packs.

Comment

Perfect crazy bombing

Comment

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks bro.

why only focus fire? i hate focus fire. never use it have 1600 focus fire. i interesed decoys (they give me more focus fires then decoys) also interesed in a card pack with munitions cards only

Comment

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        experience the game and you'll learn what I'm talking about

At the moment the AI is so scrotal that some units run as if they were on the effect of the flag meeting to reach structures partly covered by rocks when the concentrated fire is used. This did not happen before this last patch. This situation has occurred frequently. As they run away, they enter the enemy's line of fire, they are decimated, causing me to lose half of my troops. As a consequence I have object that I would destroyed intact, I lose the concentrated fire, outside the ammunition that I spent in the units. Did anyone else notice that?

Comment

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        i know the reason bro, don't concentrate focus fire when your troops were behind rocks because your troops will be dispersed, so choose your place before do that =)
    Working...
    X