X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus Fire the Ultimate in OP

Man focus fire is by far the most powerful special in the game its power is dependent on your opponents base lay out but you can destroy an entire base with a single focus fire.......and 10 mercenarys 15 rangers 5 machine gunners and 5 commandos LOL make sure you get them all packed together with a nice rally flag than let it rip. LOL good times.

I feel like focus fire was nerfed a little recently. It seems to not destroy walls as easily and kinda just kills off the pointed target fast. I don't know if I'm trippin but I feel like it's a little different than before.

Comment

• DKang89
      DKang89 commented
      Editing a comment
      last year we could use the focus fire as a rally flag of sorts. FF on something then the army would usually walk around an obstacle/wall to shoot the target.
      these days it seems like the army will immediately stop and shoot in the target direction even if it's not in their line of sight.
      there absolutely could have been a change in the way FF works

Well if you use rocketeers they shoot OVER everthing and blast your target if you have a load of gunner type units they shoot through more stuff. You just need ALOT of firepower if you have the above with epic or higher damage and firerate buffs you will annihilate everything

Comment

You only get one shot with that tho cuz your looking at like 3000-5000 munitions for the set up depending on perks and specials.

Comment

i guess it's because i'm using rocketeer for the medal lol.

Comment

watch my experience with Focus Fire

Comment

Tem que ter uma concentração boa de unidades para direcionar o foco.

Comment

Yep. FF is and has always been hands down one of the most OP cards in the game. 4 FF + boots = recipe for success.

Comment

No momento a AI está tão escrota que algumas unidades correm como se estivessem sobre o efeito da reunião de bandeira para atingir estruturas parcialmente cobertas por rochas quando se usa o fogo concentrado. Isto não acontecia antes desse último patch. Essa situação tem ocorrido com frequência.Como elas saem correndo, entram na linha de fogo do inimigo, são dizimadas, me fazendo perder metade da minha tropa. Como consequência tenho objeto que gostaria destruído intacto, perco o fogo concentrado, fora a munição que gastei nas unidades. Alguém mais notou isso?

Google

At the moment the AI is so scrotal that some units run as if they were on the effect of the flag meeting to reach structures partly covered by rocks when the concentrated fire is used. This did not happen before this last patch. This situation has occurred frequently. As they run away, they enter the enemy's line of fire, they are decimated, causing me to lose half of my troops. As a consequence I have object that I would destroyed intact, I lose the concentrated fire, outside the ammunition that I spent in the units. Did anyone else notice that?

Comment

Working...
                X