Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sniper towers have had their telescopic sights delivered!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sniper towers have had their telescopic sights delivered!!!

I ordered in a special set of telescopic sights from the US of A for my sniper towers, and they arrived this morning!
    I thought I'd test them out on a CPU Defend, and I must say that they work perfectly!
    I was told that they set the range of the tower to 90, but when I got the tape measure out it seemed more like 95 to me!

I'm thinking of ordering some more, then clearing all of the garbage rocks and shrubbery out of the way, and setting up a firing range with 2 or maybe 3 towers!

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by KittenHuffer; 11-16-2017, 07:23 AM. Reason: Forgot the tags! Duh!

What i think u better watchout before somebody by accident r3kt ur account

Comment

Thanks. Not used to YT.
      Thought the link it gave me would just take you to the video ....... not into my account!

Try this:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJiQqOgeUpA

Comment

Wow...that is some crazy range! Do you happen to know why this occurred? Did you recently make any position changes or upgrades to your towers?

Comment

It's a known issue and reported many times.
          Personally I have a max upgraded lvl 21 sniper tower exactly in the same spot.
          Something triggers this extremely range but I don't know what.
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
          PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            SD-PEER81 comment above your doesn't make it sound like a known issue. I also never seen something like that in my easily 500+ hours of playing this game.

• odytsak
            odytsak commented
            Editing a comment
            There are too many bases with a sniper tower in this spot, I can't believe that you see it for first time.

Incrivel , quero 2 dessas pra minha base kkkk

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
            It's a known issue and reported many times.
            Personally I have a max upgraded lvl 21 sniper tower exactly in the same spot.
            Something triggers this extremely range but I don't know what.
            So now u gonna reset ur bases whobhave this right? We deleted our sniper towers who shoot over walls to

Comment

I'm not sure it's a particular location as I'm sure that I have another tower that does the same thing. I'll have to try to capture a video of that one as well.

What I have noticed is that the tower starts off shooting normally, and then at some point switches to long range mode.
              And my initial guess would be something related to shot count, as the other took longer to switch, and both seemed to be consistent in roughly how long they took..

I'll have a play and see what I can figure out.

Comment

It's not to do with the shots taken.
                I added a wall so that the tower had no way to shoot incoming units within its range, so no shots were fired.
                At between 3:25 and 3:30 it would start shooting at incoming units that were out of its range.
                Managed a snapshot of its first shot in one particular attack.
                The timing of that first shot seemed to be consistent across several CPU Defends.

Comment

Thanks for the additional info KH!

Comment

Working...
                  X