X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Heroes on Steam?

I was at the Steam website and looking at my profile when I clicked the 'Badges' button under my profile. It showed my achievements and badges and it had a 'Guns Up' button. When I clicked on it, it showed all the heroes and on the bottom, it listed prices for each of them. It looks like you could by the units. Will someone explain what this means? Does this mean that If I by the units, I get them in the barracks?

I think you are confusing the Steam Trading Cards feature to have anything to do with anything within the game. By getting all the Steam Trading Cards in a set, you get a Steam badge for your profile and often some game specific additional rewards like a wallpaper for your profile page or emoticon you can use.

Buying / selling Steam trading cards is something that exists completely independent of the actual game. The only thing game can do for Steam Trading Cards is to grant you some free cards. For paid games, it is based on time played and for F2P games like Guns Up!, it is based on your real-world spending. For cards that you are still missing, you can go to the Steam Trading Card marketplace and buy the cards others have put up for sale. You can also try and trade with your Steam friends.

Comment

Working...
    X