X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Cheater...

I'm not sure if this is where these reports are supposed to go but here it is anyway. While fighting some random I noticed his HQ squad had far more members than it was supposed to. At first I though the extra troopers came from the tents and had funnily linked up the squad that came of the base. But nope. The tents spawned rangers and engineers (or something like that). Two squads were clearly coming out. The reason behind this was the guy actually had two bases stacked on top of each other somehow. My troops destroyed the HQ too quickly for me to get a picture but the HQ exploded TWICE.

Even though his base is actually pretty pathetic, I can see how this cheat can get way out of hand especially with the stronger HQ cards and some good veterans. Hope yall can get rid of this guy or something.

Username: thirstyfox
    Platform: PC
    Alliance: Pickle Ricks
    A large blob of troops appears out of the base... Upon closer look that's actually two groups of the same HQ card... The guys Username.

That aint cheating

He obviously had a 12 Grunt spawn card equipped + more unit spawn cards (last stand card) or he had a card that spawns 12 Grunts and 2 Grenadiers

Grunts usually spawn in big numbers since they are Grunts

Comment

• Hastati*PC
      Hastati*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      1. It can't be any last stand cards because they can only be used once during a battle, looking at the times in the screenshots shows this squad appeared more than once.
      2. There is no HQ card that summons 12 grunts, 2 grenadiers and two sergeants at one time.
      3. At his HQ level having 4 command cards including the HQ squad is not possible. So there's no way he could have two grenadiers coming out accompanied by two sergeants if they were last stand cards
      Last edited by Hastati*PC; 12-18-2017, 07:19 AM.

Originally posted by CrazyPenguin*PC View Post
    That aint cheating

He obviously had a 12 Grunt spawn card equipped + more unit spawn cards (last stand card) or he had a card that spawns 12 Grunts and 2 Grenadiers

Grunts usually spawn in big numbers since they are Grunts
    There's only two explanations for this either he did have a stacked base and was cheating. Or his last stand had 2 sergeants and 2 grenadiers that spawned at the same moment as a 12 grunt HQ squad. Also as far as I'm aware the 12 grunts is the largest HQ squad size.

Comment

• Hastati*PC
      Hastati*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      His HQ base level wouldn't allow for that. My HQ in-game is currently level 3 with 4 command cards including the required HQ squad. His is only level 2 which only gives him 3 command card slots including the HQ squad.

Thanks for the report. This is likely an issue with the base having 2 HQs, which we've seen a couple reports of. We are investigating the situation to resolve the issue.

Comment

We confirmed this was a matter of duplicate HQs. We've seen a couple reports of this happening and we are now actively investigating the player base to find more occurrences to solve.

Comment

• Hastati*PC
        Hastati*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Great! Glad to help

• Haze33E*PC
        Haze33E*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Multiple HQs could explain the cheat where players have tons of veterans pouring out of their base. If they can stack their HQs dozens of times I can see it causing that. Cause if they can deploy duplicate HQ squads I imagine duplicate veterans wouldn't be out of the question.

• SDS_Chase
        SDS_Chase commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually ya. I hadn't considered that.
    Working...
    X