Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ty to people without glitched out or exploited bases!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty to people without glitched out or exploited bases!

I want to thank all the people who realize this is a game that is meant to be fun. I really do thank your creativity and your ability to keep some fun in the game. Lets face it there are so many problems this game doesn't need people attempting to cheat to use every exploit.

Lets face it this game doesn't need those people who are so driven to live life thru the leaderboards that they are willing to exploit or cheat at every cost.

I have people who win or lose when they attack my base, I just hope to keep it fun and give people an entertaining battle. Believe me I have played this game long enough that I could easily use all the following exploits.

1). Pathing glitches, do you think it makes you an extreme strategist that you find a glitch and you need to frustrate every person who attacks your base to the point were people stop playing because they see no logic in troops walking in circles or backwards. It must be that you need to pull satisfaction from a game so badly that people enjoying a game and looking for a fair challenge pales in comparison to you deriving some form of self worth from cheating people out of a fair battle.

2). Time exploits, you have level 40,50,60,70 perks and you dumb down your base to get a level 20-30 timer. Really? Again, just because GUNS UP has not come up with a correction to this newest exploit, you have frustrated more and more players to start going to this EXPLOIT , not some great strategy.

The funniest thing this, the biggest users of exploits are also generally the biggest complainers!

Well I invite people to attack my base, please enjoy the challenge. Even thou I have seen these exploits, cheats many times and could easily incorporate every single one. I WON'T. You may win or lose, heck on the reverse I may or lose on the defense but I promise to keep it fair. At least I won't be one of those people trying to strip your fun from the game to try to give myself some sense of purpose. I don't need a cheat to try to give my life some purpose.

Seriously, thank you to the honest, people of high value who help keep it fun.

Watch the ones who complain the most about this post, lol avoid their bases unless you want to see all the exploits and cheats this game has to offer.

Your welcome 🙏

Comment

• Slinger_69
      Slinger_69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mendoza you have one of those 5:30 time exploit bases, figured you would have something to say. I definitely don't want your life, since you try to live so deeply thru your virtual life.....peace

Keep using exploits yourself and driving more people away from game that way you can talk to just yourself in the forums, just like you talk to the voices in your head yourself. Peace out ✌🏻
      Last edited by Slinger_69; 12-27-2017, 01:07 AM.

Don't hate the player hate the game

This is on devs not players, the game has issues that people use to their advantage, all I wait is for devs to fix this otherwise game stays broken and people quit out of frustration

Of course everyone is gonna use it if the game allows it....I have been reporting this issue and many different exploit types on this forum

I don't use those exploits right now but eventually I will if this does not get fixed because only way to stay in competition against people that use it is to use it yourself

The game becomes boring once you start seeing 50% or more people using the same design exploit type base over and over again making game having no verity and becoming repetitive, this will of course increase once more people realize about these exploits and start using them, same as I said if this does not get fixed I will turn to it too increasing the number by +1
    Last edited by CrazyPenguin*PC; 12-27-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Slinger, you don’t know what I do for a living you’d be surprised. 5:30 bases can be complicated but at the same time very easy. The timer was added to the request of the community so the developers did what the community asked at the time all I did was adapt you should do the same or be left behind. You keep saying “I WONT” use xploits because I don’t care to be on leaderboards what a joke. To be on the leaderboards doesn’t mean you’re a good attacker it just means you have a lot of dog tags. Ohh by the way I got to be top 20 on the leaderboards by fighting against what you call cheaters and I don’t complain, I just adapt. I get that you are very frustrated because you can’t find a way to crack nightmare bases and your base gets crushed by just about anyone. Attacking has become so much easier that there is a lot of higher level players (60+) that go 10 wins straight against 6.0 opponents so it might just be you who can’t win.

Comment

• pasaziras
        pasaziras commented
        Editing a comment
        You are fucking wanker mendoza for living thats for sure!))

• pasaziras
        pasaziras commented
        Editing a comment
        And snitch

• Slinger_69
        Slinger_69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fyi I was 17-0 against a 6.0 difficulty rating last night so I crack them just fine. Mendoza your a troll face it your defending using a time exploit. Your using it because you realize it as an exploit and are trying to take advantage of it. I choose to try not to exploit the game and play within the parameters because I realize the people playing need to enjoy the experience to continue to play. You need the leaderboards for your sense of purpose in life, hey I get it bro, you think this is somehow gonna be your claim to fame. Your posts, and responseS prove out how you need this to exist to find purpose in your life, good luck with that, by default you will keep getting better as people slowly keep walking away and your the last fool standing. When your the last one standing make sure to post how great you are so you don't forget. I WILL NOT USE EXPLOITS, I CAN STILL BREATHE IF I LOSE A BATTLE FAIRLY. FYI, I WONT GET LEFT BEHIND. I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY FAIRLY TIL I LEAVE. I WOULD SAY MAKE SURE TO SHUT THE LIGHTS OUT, BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TROUBLE SEEING YOURSELF TYPING HOW GREAT YOU ARE, LMAO 😂

All this comes from very weak attackers who have a very hard time beating very simple bases. Don’t worry the developers will find a way to make it easier for you so you will quit all your whining. Crying around because you can’t get hero perks and because people use pathing, or hidden sniper towers. Alliance battles is a competition of the strongest, and best attackers. Instead of complaining you need to learn how to attack.

Comment

• Slinger_69
        Slinger_69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao struck a nerve I see........the truth will set you free........

Comment

• MajinBooTur
        MajinBooTur commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahahahaha
    Working...
    X