X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serious seasoinal problem

Grinding for a seasoal hat style shouldn't feel like a chore, which will likely end in disappointment. Unfortunately, it quickly becomes all too apparent, that the only reward on offer is the same 3 styles from last year, nothing new at all. There's no excitement about getting something new or unique, and even worse, is the likelihood that the low stats would actually downgrade your troops. Level 1 hats will only ever benefit low level players. Surely a seasonal event should benefit all players.

Like all of the drops in GU!, the drops during the Holiday Event were all determined by RNG. As such, some drops resulted in Lvl 1 Hats while others result in Lvl 3 hats. Again, it all has to do with luck and persistence.

Comment

This was my first winter event the amount of grinding it took to get a card pack wasn't worth it even a little bit. I just started using the snowflakes in battles because the card packs were worthless.

Comment

Yeah... RNGesus was not kind this Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by idfgeneral View Post
      Yeah... RNGesus was not kind this Christmas.
      I LOLed!!!

Comment

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        this what i got from 13 holiday card packs opening:
        1. 26 keys
        2. 39 alliance battles
        3. 70 x2 munitions
        4. 40 x2 xp
        5. 20 (+1 cards).
        6. 13 hats.

You forgot to mention the rose tinted spectacles you obviously got dropped rabah. It seems that Christmas is based on luck, or lack of it in GU. There's only one thing players really want from a seasonal event, and that's new and unique seasonal items that don't downgrade your troops.

Comment

Originally posted by Spikeygecko View Post
        There's only one thing players really want from a seasonal event, and that's new and unique seasonal items that don't downgrade your troops.
        Yes! That would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
        X