X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti air cannons

so when are you going to fix the anti air cannons for everyone some people can get 8 of them while me and many others can only have 7 what's the deal with that it's been like this for awhile I'm really not seeing a lot of issues being fixed just more ongoing ones must be why a lot of the top players are leavening the game doughy I'll get any feed back guess we will see

HQ crates and random drops can let you have more AA than what is normally possible. There is probably a hard-cap on tents (3). Also walls maybe are capped at 32(?)
    I haven't acquired any extra since lvl 47/48 after hundreds of battles.

Comment

Most of the structures have a soft limit that can be increased by leveling up and/or getting their respective card. Things like AA towers, walls, bunkers, etc. Tents seem to have a hard limit of 3, which of course makes sense.

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe you haven’t battled bases that have 8 AA or bases with 12-13k BP with 10-11 sniper towers. Having access to extra structures can make a huge difference when designing a base. A 400 build point base with 7 AA and a 400 build point base with 8 AA are two very different bases.

It’s BS, everyone should have the same limit. It didn’t just happened it’s been like this for a looong time, developers at least could explanain how one can adquire those extra structures. There was never no announcement that extra structures could be obtained thru opening crates or PvP or any other way.

Comment

• Kenpo_Kid69
        Kenpo_Kid69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't spent any money on the ones I have, its all from PvP and rewards for playing the game. Just because you have extra structures doesn't mean you're going to use them. The higher the base power the longer the timer, which can make your base easier to beat than a lower base power one. The game has checks and balances so that it all evens out pretty well.

Hi brother, i got the eighth AA from dropping cards after the battle, long time ago ( 2016) 😁

Comment

Does anyone have more than 32 walls? Or is it hard capped as well?

Comment

Uma resposta oficial foi dada aproximadamente um mês atrás. Segundo um dos desenvolvedores, as caixas azuis dão a chance de um AA extra. Eu já abri quase 25 delas em menos de dois meses e até agora nada. Eu acho que ele está me sacaneando porque é muito empenho por algo que deveria ser para todos. Me sinto um idiota porque essa estrutura extra faz falta para mim e muito diferença para quem a tem. É mais um conceito escroto que agredi a jogabilidade e não é consertado, ou seja, dando acesso real a todos. Jogo isso faz dois anos e a única coisa que me resta é isso. Minha empreitada está parecendo a caça a Atlântida. Só mito. Até penso que existe diferença de drop entre caixas que você abre com gold e com chave. Só pode ser assim. Com gold, logo, dinheiro as chances podem ser maiores. Só isso pode justificar o fato de não ter conseguido até agora. Existem outros jogadores tão velhos quanto eu e que também não possuem esse único item. Estranho.

Google
          An official response was given about a month ago. According to one of the developers, the blue boxes give the chance of an extra AA. I've opened almost 25 of them in less than two months and so far nothing. I think he's pissing me off because it's a lot of commitment for something that should be for everyone. I feel like an idiot because this extra structure is lacking for me and a lot of difference for those who have it. It is more a scrotal concept that I attacked the gameplay and is not fixed, that is, giving real access to all. I played it two years ago and the only thing I have left is that. My business is looking like Atlantis hunting. Just myth. I even think there is a drop difference between boxes that you open with gold and with key. It can only be so. With gold, soon, the odds may be higher. That alone can justify the fact that he has not succeeded so far. There are other players as old as me who also do not have this single item. Weird.

Comment

• UltrageuS*PC
            UltrageuS*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            Cara eu tirei 1 AA de uma bda fiquei com 7/7 e vai liberar 1 no lvl 48 se n me engano mais acho q da pra tirar mais se abrir bastante caixa azul porem a taxa de vim o que vc quer e bem pequena....

I'm at lvl 49, but I stopped even trying to save up for crates because I can't ever get a vet perk. I haven't seen anything beneficial drop since the lower levels. I'm not dropping any cash into the game because of that. Give me a little, I'll give you a little.

Comment

• Delusion*PC
            Delusion*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            I' ve posted numerous times about the lack of scaling rewards and things to buy. Once you get to lvl 50 grinding doesn't offer practically anything great. I have spent money on early lvls, but it's clearly not worth it anymore.

The thing is, it's getting more and more important for the survival of the game to give us usefull things at high levels to pay for, as more and more people especially from steam (that joined massively the game when it launched) are reaching that stale point when spending money is just not worth it.
            Focusing on newcomers won't be enough very soon.

Something like a unique bundle (like spec ops), but more powerful would be something.

I get what you're saying Mendoza0206, but why stop there? Is it fair that players have access to different command cards? Some of those command cards are quite powerful. One that is an extra rapid deploy for all your tents. Another one that makes all your vets stronger. And one that makes all your buildings more durable. What about hero perks? None of us have the same ones? Is that fair? I have a pretty healthy collection, but I would certainly like having some more. I've yet to find a scavenger perk. What about the units themselves? Many players don't have all the units and even if you do, most of us certainly don't have the resources to outfit them as properly as we'd like. What about the fact that a high level player gets more cards than a low level one? Or that a high level player has a higher unit count and better starting munitions?

War isn't fair, neither is life for that matter. So why should Gun's Up be any different? That's part of the games charm and why it keeps people engaged for so long. You make do with what you got and you steadily get more by playing the game. You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you'll get what you need.

Comment

• UltrageuS*PC
            UltrageuS*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            if u have a extra money buy cash and open redbox kkkk this game is easy to F2P but if u have extramonay can P2W

@KenpoKid,
          I have opened a lot of crates, gotten every perk there is, have over 500 valor points, over 50 keys, have gotten all the hero perks there is (more than one of each) have gotten almost all the hq cards (only missing the commando,rangers,medic,bombardier). Everyone has a change to get anything the game has to offer but when it comes to structures we should all have access to the same cap. After level 50 there is not difference between levels, a level 50 should be able to beat a level 100. Over 12k battles later and there is some that are just level 50 who have access to 8 AA and I call that BS. You’re seriously looking to get the scavenger perk? I recycled a few of those.

Comment

• Delusion*PC
            Delusion*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            Does the scavenger perk give you extra munition in CPU defence? If so it could be good. I 've got 15 hero perks but no scavenger/poison bullets. Not complaining for my luck though, volunteers is probably the best for most units.

• UltrageuS*PC
            UltrageuS*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            only in atack scavenger work , in cpu defende is random crates

Hellow, i miss my ss for drop AA in battle but i have some SS in rewards in battle or RedBox and is no have limit just luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum3.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	3694 Click image for larger version

Name:	forum2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	3696 Click image for larger version

Name:	forum1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	3698
          Attached Files

Comment

I’ve been wondering about that extra Anti-air structure too, including max limits on other structures and items and stats too.

In terms of extra structures though, for some time, I didn’t see any issue with it and considered them a bonus when players did get an extra structure. My reasoning though was before the community caught up to what were considered the “best” strategies of the game. Before, the community trend for bases was all about power. After the community realized the “best” strategies, then extras kind of became advantageous in certain scenarios.

Regardless if there was an 8th or extra Anti-air structure or not, the idea that there was a hidden cap(if there are caps, then I assume all players have same caps) should have not been a concern to players anyway because the likelihood of players reaching such caps was still unknown(plus, I know I keep repeating this, the game is a work in progress). When there was that point where it was understood that high base power wasn’t necessarily a benefit to the player, this was to ease players to not worry about “extras” given to a select few. But because of possible exploits, “extras” could be considered as advantageous in certain scenarios.

But then again, were the devs ready just in case a “hidden cap” was discovered? Maybe there was a bug that allowed “extras”? But if there was a bug, would players be able to differentiate “extras” gained legitimately compared to “extras” gained through other means? Did it even matter to a majority of players anyway? But remember, you can’t mix up issues with rewards accidentally not unlocking properly or a particular item that was “mislabeled” or unforeseen problems if you reached Valor cap before Veterans feature was added to the game or Hats being rewarded in places it was not meant to be rewarded in. All these issues were corrected in a “timely” manner though(players that benefited from glitches, bugs, mistakes, “errors”, were considered “lucky”). How to deal with consequences after the fact can be difficult to address, and take some time, however long it may be, in certain circumstances.

Extra structures is similar to the concerns players had when it was discovered that a select few players had extra build points, BPs. But just like extra structures, I thought similarly to extra BPs; any “extras” are considered a bonus, and it’s the “luck of the draw” if you receive one or more and what it did for the game is possibly give more variety if you eventually did encounter a player’s base using “extras”.

I always liked the idea of being able to randomly get a structure reward(even if it were something like around a 0.1% drop rate) or any rewards(even Hats) while you played, like how the the rewards system used to be. I know for sure I encountered bases with over the limit structures, and there were times when I wondered about how a player got a specific item or unit so early. I can’t recall an example of more than 3 tent base though, but for some reason I’m remembering it possible that a Tent structure could be obtained/rewarded. I think you had to meet certain conditions to be able to be rewarded extras of anything.

What are the limits now? I also want to know about limits on Walls too and about the hard-caps or soft-caps or maximums of anything about the game now, these days.

Also, more about “luck of the draw”, anyone ever get a 500 Gold Reward card drop during PvP?

I also always wondered about unusual drops/rewards, not knowing if they were intended or not, or if there were “special” hidden rewards in game with very low drop rates. I was always into the idea of never knowing what you’ll get as a reward in the game and thought this game would have expanded on that concept other than more “gates” like with Keys and crates.

Comment

Working...
            X