X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Stats - Clip Size of Units and Hero Perk Idea

In looking at all the different units, some of them seem really bad when comparing the stats. Like mercenary vs ranger for example. Ranger seems overall to be the superior unit. Although mercenary has a few things going in his favor such as better distance and his burst fire. Burst fire isn't of course on his description, which of course is going to change how one perceives the unit, once realizing this. It doesn't necessarily make him better than ranger, but it does raise his stock a bit. Assault units are faster than other units, which is an important part of their kit. So on and so forth.

I got to wondering though, has anyone actually taken the time to figure out the exact size of each unit's clip? This would make for a good youtube video I think or maybe we could just as a community try and collectively post those numbers on this topic. I know for example that the Chemist has a clip size of 16. So if anyone wants to help out and together compile a list of clip sizes for the various units and maybe even hidden advantages and disadvantages for each unit. I think that would be rather useful. A clip size is just as important as any other stat.

Speaking of which, that would make for a great hero perk.

(New Hero Perk) High Capacity Magazine or Modified Clip - Unit has a larger clip size than they normally would.
    Last edited by Kenpo_Kid69; 01-10-2018, 09:14 AM.

sniper is 2 and sharpshooter is 5.

Comment

Grunt 7
      Assault 26
      Grenade Launcher 1
      Medic 36
      Engineer
      Flamer 14
      Ranger 17
      Sniper 2
      Machine Gunner Alot
      Rockeeter 1
      Riot 1
      Commando Also alot
      Chemist 16
      Bombardier 1 burst of 5 shots
      Mercenary 5 bursts of 3 for 15 shots total
      Sharpshooter 5
      Sergeant 12
      Colonel 6
      Surgeon 12

Special Notes
      *Chemist is faster than the Flamer.
      _____________________________I'd estimate you'd need a speed perk of two levels higher for the Flamer to keep up, unfortunately I don’t have the right speed perks to test this at the moment. What I did manage to test was the Chemist with a legendary speed perk and the Flamer with a ultra speed perk and the Chemist was still faster.

Trying to find out who has the bigger clip, the Commando or the Machine Gunner. Unfortunately nothing that I've used so far has been able to withstand their combined assault.

Comment

Thank you for putting this information together! Very helpful for the community.

Comment

• Kenpo_Kid69
          Kenpo_Kid69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I forgot the Engineer, but I'll add him in later.

Great job! I 'm thinking of creating some kind of "stats guide" including this and other stuff like Structure upgrade prices and stats from lvl 1 to their max.
        Anyone that wants to help with this, post the missing prices/stats, would help a lot as I am unable to go through all levels of my structures at the moment (requires tons of munitions and I recently spent most of mine).

Below are the values I can give you at the moment from my structures:

Bunker lvl: 1/4/7/10/13/16/19
        Health 1140 1860 2580 ? 3890 4650 ?
        Damage 16 22 27 ? 34 36-38* ?
        Upgrade Price 3.8k 12k 37k ? 338k ~1.5m** ?
        *lvl 17 is 39 so an estimate of 16: 36-38
        **lvl 17 is 1.640m so an estimate of 16: ~1.5m
        Price note: these aren't as usefull as the previous levels of each one above (0/3/6/9/12/15/19), as that's the turning point or big update of the structure. Same for towers below.

Tower lvl: 1/4/7/10/13/16/19
        Health 900 ? ? ? 2800 3100 3375
        Damage 300 ? ? ? 820 900 960
        Fire range 0.24 ? ? ? 0.31 0.33 0.35
        Range 25 ? ? ? 30 31 31.5
        Upgrade Price 3k ? ? ? 250k 980k ~1.8M***
        ***lvl 18-->19: 1.65m

Anti Air lvl 13(max): price upgrade lvl 12-->13 : 235 or 255k (from my memory).
        Health: 2200
        Range: 15

Mortar lvl 13(max):
        Price ?
        Health: 2200
        Number of bombs: 8

Tent lvl 7(max):
        Price 225k (uncertain)
        Health: 2640
        Cooldown power: 1.90

Wall lvl 7(max): price 377k (uncertain)
        Health: 3400
        Last edited by Delusion*PC; 01-11-2018, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Kenpo_Kid69
          Kenpo_Kid69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey cool and thanks. It is very expensive to fully upgrade structures, yes. \Although you can use youtube to help you with that a bit I'm sure. Videos like this one should help you make your list easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbqTQuXOqs

New here so not sure where to post an idea or suggest but just as long as someone sees and maybe pass it on. I wanted to suggest a new hat, the campaign cover....most know it as the "smokey bear" its the hat of drill instructor and drill seargents. i just think it would look cool as hell to have your soilders running into battle all wearing "smokeys" ....i have seen actually old war time photos or soilders posing together in a unit all wearing smokeys

Comment

I’m sorry for being a noob, but isn’t all this intel in the units description when each unit is selected to add/remove perks? Doesn’t it show the clip size, or how many bullets fired before reloading?

Comment

• Kenpo_Kid69
            Kenpo_Kid69 commented
            Editing a comment
            No, not to my knowledge. The game gives you each unit's fire rate and reload speed but not their actual clip size.

Updated for Engineer

Grunt 7
          Assault 26
          Grenade Launcher 1
          Medic 36
          Engineer 1 spread shot consisting of multiple pellets. See notes **
          Flamer 14
          Ranger 17
          Sniper 2
          Machine Gunner Alot
          Rockeeter 1
          Riot 1
          Commando Also alot
          Chemist 16
          Bombardier 1 burst of 5 shots
          Mercenary 5 bursts of 3 for 15 shots total
          Sharpshooter 5
          Sergeant 12
          Colonel 6
          Surgeon 12

Special Notes
          *Chemist is faster than the Flamer.
          _____________________________I'd estimate you'd need a speed perk of two levels higher for the Flamer to keep up, unfortunately I don’t have the right speed perks to test this at the moment. What I did manage to test was the Chemist with a legendary speed perk and the Flamer with a ultra speed perk and the Chemist was still faster.

Trying to find out who has the bigger clip, the Commando or the Machine Gunner. Unfortunately nothing that I've used so far has been able to withstand their combined assault.

** Its hard to tell how many bullets are in the Engineer's burst, it looks to be anywhere from 6 to 10. My guess is 10 since his fire rate is 10. He's an interesting unit because his reload time is so fast, that it creates the illusion of him having an infinite clip, even though he doesn't.

Comment

Does anyone even pay attention to clip size? I mean in the heat of battle I don’t even look at my units I’m more concerned of what the enemy is doing and where and when I’m going to go place my specials.

Comment

• SDS_Chase
              SDS_Chase commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah but it helps knowing this info for when you build out your squad and determine the best strategy!
          Working...
          X