X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality of Life Suggestion

Can we get an update where we can create attack card loadouts and have diffrent card loadouts we can choose from, would just make thing a bit more efficient, also can we get the ability to buy multiple attack card packs? its not exactly enjoyable to sit there for an hour buying attack card packs...

After spending one million buying packs, then trying to recycle all the unwanted cards time really flies. I hope the team finds a good solution to mass buying and recycling.

Comment

Deer DEVs; could u please listen to our request which had been asked more than a year..

Why don't make yr game goes easily when buying card attacks and recycling?

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
      After spending one million buying packs, then trying to recycle all the unwanted cards time really flies. I hope the team finds a good solution to mass buying and recycling.

Comment

It would only make us be able to play more battles.... please and thank you!

Comment

I would prefer to buy at least 10 attack card packs in one click, and have the cards just dumped into my inventory...I don't need to see every individual card popping out as I buy them.

Comment

Boa ideia.

Comment

Originally posted by SDS-GregN View Post
              Perhaps a 'Skip Card Open Animation' option in the options menu. I will pose that to the gang.
              http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...546#post234546
              http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
              PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback!

Comment

Working...
                X