X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign Questions

Has anyone else noticed that they only have "1 white, 2 white, and 3 red skull" bases during PvP campaign? What happened to the 3 white, 1 and 2 reds? Also I noticed when you play several back to back campaigns, the same players/bases change between 2 white and 3 red. For example during one campaign, the base is a 3 red. After completing the 5 successful attacks, the next campaign will have the exact same base as a 2 white. Is this an attempt to get players to attack all bases at all levels by making them seem obviously more easy than they really are? Im level 61 and face some top players. How are those bases considered 3 reds on one campaign, and then 2 white on another?? Typically I use the 2 whites to farm munitions and train vets, but if that 2 white is really a 3 red it usually ends in defeat.

The change to the opponent difficulty options was introduced with the PVP campaign mode. Concerning your observation of a "3 Red Skulls" opponent showing up in a later campaign as a "2 White Skulls" opponent...this is because you defeated a campaign with that player in it! As such, they were no longer considered "3 Red Skull" difficulty to you and were moved down to "2 White Skulls" the next time you saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
      The change to the opponent difficulty options was introduced with the PVP campaign mode. Concerning your observation of a "3 Red Skulls" opponent showing up in a later campaign as a "2 White Skulls" opponent...this is because you defeated a campaign with that player in it! As such, they were no longer considered "3 Red Skull" difficulty to you and were moved down to "2 White Skulls" the next time you saw them.
      Thanks for the reply. The jump from 2 white to 3 red seems like a big jump but ok, got it. Will we see the other intermediate difficulty bases (3 white, 1 & 2 reds) again?

Comment

Unless they changed things again, the following 4 options should be available
        • 1 White Skull
        • 2 White Skull
        • 3 White Skull
        • Nightmare (3 Red Skull)
        As far as I know they only removed 0 Skull, 1 Red Skull, and 2 Red Skull.

If you are not seeing the 3 White Skull, try moving around the Campaign Map. Not everything shows up in one view without scrolling about. It should be giving you 2 options for each of the 4 relative difficulty levels still in the game.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• flyingpenguin*PC
          flyingpenguin*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to scroll around - but I can't find any 3 white skull bases - they just don't exist on my map.

Originally posted by cusman View Post
        Unless they changed things again, the following 4 options should be available
        • 1 White Skull
        • 2 White Skull
        • 3 White Skull
        • Nightmare (3 Red Skull)
        As far as I know they only removed 0 Skull, 1 Red Skull, and 2 Red Skull.

If you are not seeing the 3 White Skull, try moving around the Campaign Map. Not everything shows up in one view without scrolling about. It should be giving you 2 options for each of the 4 relative difficulty levels still in the game.
        Thanks. Yeah, Ive moved completely around the campaign map. Thats kinda like "try plugging it in.." I haven't seen 3 whites or 1 or 2 red in some time now. Each campaign starts with 1 white, 2 white and 3 red ( 2 of each). Like I said though, some players/bases appear as 2 white and 3 red depending on the campaign.

*Explanation above

Comment

Yup, looks when when they made it so 2 each of the following will show up, they also took out the 3 White Skull
          • 1 White Skull x2
          • 2 White Skull x2
          • Nightmare (3 Red Skull) x2
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

you also got some 1 white skull bases 10,000 plus base power that defend like a 3 skull

Comment

Working...
            X