X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory ...!!

Why we don't have our inventory divided to multiple sections similar to build inventory. One for all unit perks (regular & hero), one for all attack cards. One for all HQ cards..

The reason why I'm suggesting that is for easy recycling not worrying about recycling value ones such as perk..

By mistake, I've recycled about 9 ultra unsotppable perks because I was going too fast with recycling..

Master MO8E5795 is right i lose 3 hero perks months ago by thats way ... and a system for recycling automatic should be good we lost a lot of hours pressing buttom like idiots ... i hope u be fine my dear Friend Moe

Comment

• MO8E5795
      MO8E5795 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm good my friend Asab, how about u?

I think a way to address this, if its possible, would be to make it so you can lock certain cards. Just go to a menu that shows locked and unlocked symbols on the card. If the card is locked then you cannot place it in the recycler to be recycled.

That or maybe add an option in the options menu where you can place certain types of cards as unavailable for recycling. Could do it in categories like hero perks, ultra perks, legendary, etc.
    Last edited by Kenpo_Kid69; 01-25-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• MO8E5795
      MO8E5795 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lock & unlock cards is good idea.

Originally posted by Asab_0401 View Post
    ... and a system for recycling automatic should be good we lost a lot of hours pressing buttom like idiots ...

Recycling could be done with ∆ only & without asking yes/no every time.

Comment

I've bought a ton of other cards/dynamite buy accidentally clicking them when I buying massive amounts of Attack cards. I have zero gold now in my bank.

Comment

The GU! team said they’re looking into making it easier to recycle and buy multiple cards at a time. I hope they find a good solution sooner than later. I too have recycled ultra perks by mistake, also cercyle lots of 3k munitions and other rare cards because of trying to recycle other unwanted cards.

Comment

We hear your feedback! Accidental recycles could easily be frustrating.

Comment

plausible solution would be to use the Δ button to select the three cards and X to confirm.

Comment

Working...
            X