X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's It, I'm Done With This Game

Can't buy gold glitch, can't get ammo boost cards since I blew 25 keys hoping to get a 3rd hero perk, got nothing. Out of ammo boost cards and spend all my munitions buying attack cards, cannot upgrade my base and at level 50 all I can win is 1 skull bases due to all the path exploits and tank trap exploits. Good luck guys, I'm going back to playing War Robots on Bluestacks.

Later.

The team is currently looking into why it is that some players lose the ability to make purchases but it is definitely a difficult task given all of the different connection setting between different players. Give us a bit of time and we'll get this under control. As soon as we get this resolved we'll be sure to let everyone know right here the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterLoad*PC View Post
      Spend all my munitions buying attack cards
      It takes way too much munitions if luck isn't good to get the Focus Fire cards needed to battle successfully and definitely prevents me from accumulating Munitions which might otherwise be used to upgrade base. Also, playing CPU Defend mode is too boring to farm munitions.

They really need to allow players to just buy Focus Fire cards or whatever specific cards they want. This gambling chance based acquisition of consumable loadout options is a waste of time and not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post

{{It takes way too much munitions if luck isn't good to get the Focus Fire cards needed to battle successfully}}

((They really need to allow players to just buy Focus Fire cards or whatever specific cards they want. This gambling chance based acquisition of consumable loadout options is a waste of time and not fun)).
        I was going to write something about buying cards but you did well. I hope Devs do something about cards shopping and make it easier to get what the players want. 2 days ago I've spent more than 2 million of munitions ended with 115 FF out of 2400 useless cards.. which is too bad and not fair to spend all that amount of munitions for nothing.

2 million munitions for me it means 20 hrs of playing to collect that amount.

Thanks !!

Comment

Getting cards from 5k packs is not a problem actually its very cheap the fact that @MO8E5795 you got 115 FF is very good since FF is the best card, mostly used and needed at higher levels and is the card that will mostly decide your outcome of the battle. 2 million munition is nothing really at higher levels, I get daily 600k - 1m

The only problem and annoyance is buying and opening 1 pack at a time same as recycling. There should be a bulk buy and bulk recycle option

@cusman getting attack cards is as easy as it can get, if they made it any more easy then what would be the point of buying packs and doing strategy with what you have ? That would mean everyone would have best cards selected all the time. FF, Munition, Rockets, every card loadout would be the same. FF is the best card in game why should it be easy to get ? It should be more harder to get it then it is now

Attack Card pack is WAY too cheap. I would not mind if they increase the price to avoid people always having the best cards available to them and rest of cards pile up over 100+ in inventory they never need to use because they always have best cards available

The main problem is what @MonsterLoad mentioned and that is you see majority of people knowing about and using same base type exploits and that is something that needs to be fixed

Comment

• MO8E5795
            MO8E5795 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheap packs take me time to buy them & TAKE ME LONG TIME TO RECYCLE THEM !!!

FF is classified as common card which should drop rate is more than that. I'm ready to spend 1M of munitions to get 100 of FFs.

Tell me how much time do u spend playing to get 600k-1M munitions? If you are free all the time not busy with yr life then it's not problem for u to set hrs & hrs every day just to farm munitions; but time really matters to others.

• mendoza0206
            mendoza0206 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are suggesting the increase in attack card pack, you’re also suggesting increasing the rarity of FF which are both bad ideas. Gargajo is not a youtuber, he is a member of UNTOUCHABLES and I was just referring to videos that he told me he uploaded. gargajo is also a very skilled attacker and had one of the best bases. Maybe you have all day to farm munitions and recycle thousands of unwanted cards but a lot of players only have time to do 4-5 battles per day and want to get to battle ASAP not have to sit there trying to get FF and recycle for hours. FF takes care of all of the pathing loops, all the 5:30 bases and makes battles go smoother so that’s why we ask for them to be easier to option because it’s just that much easier to do battle with them. Only a certain amount of players can pull the no FF against certain bases but it’s very rare.

• CrazyPenguin*PC
            CrazyPenguin*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            @MO I agree that they take time that is why I said that devs need to add bulk buy and bulk recycle option. The problem here is every player in alliance battle attacks you with at least 1 FF, and I used in every single alliance battle at least 1 FF. Meaning you have the best card always available when needed.

That ruins the strategy part. It becomes repetitive. Every player using almost the same loadout all the time (munition, FF, rockets). And makes other cards pointless to have. I would like to see more strategy involved using differed cards and making FF a rare card not common. Also fixing the exploits to fix the balance of the game and make FF less crucial for them. 600k-1m is an example of how much I could make in a single day if I spend some hours playing. It also depends if its alliance battles or not

@mendoza Yes I suggest that. For the reasons I just mentioned above. Who is Gargajo ? Who mentioned him ? Wtf are you talking about ? You told me to watch a video on YOUTUBE of some guy. And again you need to stop worshiping these guys its not like their opinion only matters

Who said I have all day ? Who said I recycle thousands of unwanted cards ? Where did you ever read that ? Pay attention to what is written in comments

Funny how when I said in one of older posts that you need FF's to beat Bombadier 5:30 bases you jumped in telling me I am wrong go watch someone on YouTube beating him with no FF's and now you say the opposite. Be honest you just want to argue with me no matter what the topic is. If I said grass is green you would jump in telling me I am wrong just to argue with me.
            Last edited by CrazyPenguin*PC; 01-27-2018, 06:40 AM.

@MonsterLoad
          RNG is not very kind to most of us you just have to have patience and keep looking for those elusive hero perks. It does suck that you can’t buy gold, hopefully they can fix your problem. But CPU defend, wave defend and 1 white skulls are all great ways to raise munitions, specially now that battles are free.
          @CrazyPenguin
          You seriously telling MO about FF being the best attack card? This guy is amongst the best attackers still active in GU. I have had to recycle over 10000 unwanted cards at once, it took me days to recycle. What makes you even suggest that the attack card pack price should even go up? Higher levels battle the top ranked PvP defend bases and FF is very important and used faster than it can be replenished. That’s the problem with FF that it’s used faster than it can be gotten. I doubt very much that many or any of the 5:30 bases can be beaten by most players using just one Focus Fire or no focus fire. But they can be beaten without taking extra munitions and without taking decoys.
          Last edited by mendoza0206; 01-26-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• CrazyPenguin*PC
            Editing a comment
            And what is your point here from me telling him FF is the best card ? You just said it yourself in this comment. He complained about only getting 115 FF's which is not bad. Having every single attacker use FF every time in alliance battle is repetitive. I did not have 1 single attack from someone without them using at least 1 FF most using 2 FF. I even used 1 FF in each alliance battle and I did around 200 of them last season. Game needs balance in lot of areas

And not long ago you mentioned some YouTuber to me that beat 5:30 base without FF's when I said in one of the comments that FF's are necessary to beat these bases. Make up your mind and stick to it or you just want to argue with me all the time.

And you need to stop worshiping Youtubers, other players and this game in general. Every answer I get from you is you explaining how awesome someone is and that they are in top ranks. Like no one else opinion matters if they are not in top 10 or a known YouTuber
            Last edited by CrazyPenguin*PC; 01-26-2018, 06:39 PM.

Originally posted by CrazyPenguin*PC View Post

Attack Card pack is WAY too cheap. I would not mind if they increase the price to avoid people always having the best cards available to them and rest of cards pile up over 100+ in inventory they never need to use because they always have best cards available

If they increase the price as u suggest that and make best cards such as FF, 2k & 3k hard to get them or lower drop rate ; I don't think we will be attacking 3 red skulls anymore and the game becomes very boring, bcz no body is ready to attack with useless garbage cards such as health, damage fire increase cards... etc.

Comment

• mendoza0206
            mendoza0206 commented
            Editing a comment
            You may not know this but there is a lot of people who attack with berserker, plague and influenza 😂. Maybe we are doing something wrong and need to rethink our FF attack strategy.

• MO8E5795
            MO8E5795 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was attacking with those ones when I was lvl10 lol ,
            But no way to attack red skulls with them.

• CrazyPenguin*PC
            Editing a comment
            They need to fix the exploit issue in order for this to be fair. FF's now are mostly used to kill these exploits. But if they fix it then people can use various card strategies without FF's. I am tired of seeing every looadout looking almost the same there is no strategy and tactics in that. Use only best cards all the time.

Berserk card is the worst because it is the only card that can harm you (make you lose). I never saw anyone using it on me for a very long time. I only saw those cards being used when I was low level like @MO said around lvl 10

I can understand the buying of cards in bulk quantities and recycling in bulk quantities both for the convenience and time saving feature but I don't agree with being able to purchase a specific card. Buying cards is a gamble, the luck of the draw so to speak. It's no different than going to Walmart and purchasing a pack of Baseball, Football or Pokemon cards, hopefully when your child opens them they get something new or whatever they were looking for. For this reason attack card purchasing should remain that way.

I do agree that the FF card like the TB card are more of a rare card and should be reclassified as such, just as the Plague, 1000, 2000, 3000 Munitions, Berserk, Unit Cap 4 and 8 are classified. Personally I seem to get way more of these supposedly "rare" attack cards than FF or TB, especially Plague, Berserk and the 4 or 8 unit attack cards.

But I also believe that the GU team could add a Advantage Attack Card Pack featuring a better chance (maybe a 1 in 16 or perhaps 1 in 8, not sure what the odds are now) of getting the card you want with 1 card guaranteed to be either a FF or TB. Of course it would have a Advanced cost for this option (???). And perhaps GU could add a Ultra Attack card Pack with a 2 card guarantee of a specific card, also with and Ultra cost to accompany it (????). These 2 new options would be no different than purchasing the Epic, Legendary or Elite card packs (which guarantee a card or two) currently available in the Depot now except a player would use Munitions just the same as buying the standard Attack card pack. The big question for GU is if they offered these new Attack card packs, what would be a fair price for the guarantee of 1 or 2 specific cards? Random attack cards now are 6 for 5000 munitions, so what would it be worth to guarantee 1 of the 6 to be a FF or TB, 15000 - 20000 munitions? What about a 2 card guarantee, 20000 - 25000 of munitions or more?

Comment

• mendoza0206
            mendoza0206 commented
            Editing a comment
            It had been suggested to the developers to make some kind of card pack where we can get boots, Focus fire or munitions. Maybe in the near future they will make it available. I like the card pack ideas you have, maybe they can make a change to the 40k card pack they have and increase the drop chance of ff, boots and munis to it.

Hello Players,

i dont want to attack you guys, but you're wrong.
          yes we need a new recycler and yes we need a better idea to buying packs but the FF dont really need to increases in packs in my opinion.
          i dont play much too, if you see it on the boards but its no problem for me to save FF. I go in every AB and in every 3 RS match with only 1 FF and i'm on 500+ FF now. Without being bigheaded.
          There are so many players who need 3-4 FF, without they cant win, maybe.
          I've have seen players who dont need 1 FF, very skilled players.
          With 4 FF theres no fun anymore because you play like age of empires then. 4x you can kill what you want, this is no skill for me.
          Its a other thing, if you get them in matches, thats the Games fault. :P

The card which need to increase is T boots cards. You can spent 5 mio ammo to get 100. No kidding!
          i dont want to use speed perks or boot perks but every base got barbed-wire... The GU team gave the units 3 slots and there is not a must-symbol to use these 2 perks.
          Sry for my english like always lol and sry if i hurt someone, i dont trolling.
          thanks.

Comment

I see nothing has changed.
            Last edited by MonsterLoad*PC; 01-28-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X