Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CPU Defend! First in the world!!!

Hello my friends!

I finally manage to be first after I changed my base loads of times!! I decide to share with you ! Hope you`ll enjoy it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlP51tu2X34&t=5s
    https://www.youtube.com/BoboVsGames

https://twitter.com/gamesxrs

Great work TJ, 98k+ in 20 mins! And, as always, you pulled it of with impeccable showmanship!

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
      TylernatorJenson commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Steve! Long time no talk. Thank you!! I hope you all well!

Congrats !

You also earned 50k in 20min which questions all these complains about not earning much munition. This only proves that the new CPU Defend mod was judged way too quickly instead of giving it a chance
    Last edited by CrazyPenguin*PC; 02-01-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      last question; HOW OLD ARE YOU?

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Rabah_1989 So then is your complaint that you can't make enough munitions in CPU Defend or that you can but you now have to actually interact with the game?

• TylernatorJenson
      Editing a comment
      The munition is quite good. I wasn`t a big fun of the old cpu defend. I don`t have enough time to wait hours. This new CPU Defend will challenge bases like bombardiers and new tactics should be applied if you want to be good in both. My base at the moment is not good for pvp attacks, because I wanted to see the max points that I can get. But guys, be sure I am going to build one that is good for both!

Nice video and record dude. Please leave your base like this thanks in advance😀

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!! haha, I am going to work on it somehow to be good for both, cpu and pvp !

All well and good well done Mr Jenson but this base will never win a PvP attack it will get shredded and thats the real meat and potatoes off this game Rabah is right the mode is a farce we are not going to change our bases around to just play this mode we would need dynamite to take out all rocks and shrubs to make a base like that and its not happening Crazy Penguin if you were a real player you would have REAL concerns with this mode id take advise from players inside the top 50 than a nobody anyday. The game needs new items structures perks and units thats what the community really wants and needs

Comment

• CrazyPenguin*PC
      CrazyPenguin*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      It adds variation in strategy instead of using same design for everything. Making you think and play more instead of having it easy. Which is something I like, more challenge and strategy.

I already have criticism on this game in various topics I posted about different things. But I don't have concerns about made up complains that is just now proven wrong by this video

This game does not need new features (aldo it would be nice), currently what this game needs as a main priority is for some well known exploits to be fixed,
      same as adding bulk recycle and buy option (discussed many times in many topics by now)

I don't look at what rank people are to blindly listen and agree to everything they say. I have my own views and opinions and I figure things on my own and not waiting for other people in high ranks to figure it out for me.

So far @Rabah was wrong about his complain because the fact is following
      - Rabah complained that he earned 156k in 70min on old CPU Defend and in new CPU Defend that its not possible
      - This video proves that it is possible earning 50k in 20min meaning 40min = 100k and 60min = 150k

And this is why if someone is ranked higher then you, that you should not just blindly agree with them thinking they are right about everything. Obviously Rabah was proven wrong and even Dev himself said the following to him I quote:

SD-PEER81 commented
      Today, 08:05 PM
      "@Rabah_1989 So then is your complaint that you can't make enough munitions in CPU Defend or that you can but you now have to actually interact with the game?"
      Last edited by CrazyPenguin*PC; 02-01-2018, 01:11 PM.

Hey everyone, there are already several threads dedicated to feedback on the new CPU Defend. TJ posted this here to celebrate his accomplishment, and the topic should remain relevant to that. If you want to continue to sound off on feedback, please do so in the other threads.

TJ, that was a great run! I haven't been able ot get anywhere close to wave 30! Bravo!

Comment

Good job, man. I saw your video where you talked about rebuilding your base 5 times to do well on this mode, so I know you've been working hard on it. Kudos!

Comment

98k in 20 minutes sounds great but if I have to sacrifice my base being able to defend against actual players then no thanks.

Comment

I enjoyed it and the great commentary too.

More challenges now? Maybe score 100,000 or higher? Highest possible munitions gain? Highest waves completed?

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            On it haha !

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the kind of approach we envisioned for this new mode MM22! The entire team is looking forward to seeing how you guys tackle this new challenge!

[Dave Chappelle voice] "I wish I had four hands, so I could give your comment four thumbs...up!"

• MonkeyMoon22
            MonkeyMoon22 commented
            Editing a comment
            I “know” you guys try to do your best. Just want to say “devs” can be just like “players” too sometimes; everyone has their style and opinions.

I look forward to when I’ll eventually play this game again. For now, I can “play” by observing(I’m already thinking about a base effective for all modes, just like TylernatorJenson mentioned).

Originally posted by TylernatorJenson View Post
          Hello my friends!

I finally manage to be first after I changed my base loads of times!! I decide to share with you ! Hope you`ll enjoy it !

Hey TJ, have you had any PVP takers on this base setup yet? Would love to hear how they fared against your setup.

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            I lost once. It is pretty easy to win, even more if you watched the video and you know what to expect, what cards to use. Anyway it`s work in progress, I want to hit the max ammout of points first then I am going to think how to combine the two of them!

Btw, I am not first anymore haha! More challenging. Need some rest and I am going to try to get the first place again! I assume, building a different base lol!

I`ll talk to you tomorrow!

Ok sorry to knock you off... made it to round 32

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            Haha! good one! I knew someone with lvl 1 hq will do it! Well done my friend!

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            Well! time to rethink the strategy!

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            Not working haha, managed to get over 100k but that`s it lol

Good job Bobo but theAskACapper's base is out of competition due to minimum map size,
          check his base at 8:58
          https://youtu.be/Vzq9Pw4qY2I?t=8m58s
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
          PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            I know Ody, I was expecting it, I have to rethink the base. I hope there is a way to compete with lvl 1 hq`s !

I worked my butt off to keep my base short... I knew it would pay off. It's the most bad azz short base in the game. Of my 5 bases it's my fav

I shouldn't be out just because I'm tactical

This base took 2700+ hours to build

To the Devz:
          If you would like to confrence I'd like to offer my ervices as a Gamer Advacote (just made that up) to help you tweak your game in simple ways that will help you avoid the mess we find ourselves in. As a day1 player I'm a master at Gun's Up at this point having more than 10,000 hours of gameplay over five accounts.

I hope you accept this offer before you implode your game.

Chuck

AskACapper@gmail.com

PS This is so important to me I typed this all wirh one fingerbecause I misplaced mt voice dictation activation code.
          PS2 I left the typos sorry
          PS3 was my true love
          P4 could be better
          Last edited by theAskACapper; 02-03-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            I know I tried to do the same on my second account on ps4. The hq was lvl 1 until 3 weeks ago, when I decided to go up 1-2 upgrades because of the unit cap. Smart move ah?....lol

Originally posted by TylernatorJenson View Post
          Hello my friends!

Well done Tyler
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            Thanks cusman! I am not anymore haha

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment