Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stongest Base Ever In The Game

Hello My friends,
    today, i'm gonna show the best & strongest base ever in the GU Game.
    perfect time 5,29 min. few cards will be dropped, there is no way to pass
    this player alexiscadavid has copied wei-feng's base and wei-feng also has copied Joey7P_R_163 's base
    this base
    Composed of 3 parts;
    Part1: there are two sniper towers
    p1.jpg

Part2: there are 3 sneaky chemists
    p2.jpg

Part3: at the end you'll face the hell, a lot of bombardiers shoot on a small chokepoint.

p3.jpg

alexiscadavid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G09b5G96cuc&t=2s
    wei-feng
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQPltx_W_U
    or
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsDwiQBVxk
    Joey_7P_R_163
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qA_KQL4vA
    Well done Joey_7P_R_163

ADVICE: if you wanna beat them watch the videos
    Last edited by Rabah_1989; 02-04-2018, 05:00 PM.

JoeyPR is one of the best base builders in GU! I remember going to war against him in my early days against his other lost account and against this account. He would attack top players on purpose just to have them retaliate. I had a lot of fun winning and loosing against him before I joined his alliance. Can’t wait for him to come back and return UNTOUCHABLES to it’s proper spot amongst the top alliances with the strongest bases and strongest attackers. #19 ZzzNO_NAMEZzz also had very good base designs too bad he also left because he didn’t agree with the many changes to GU! xBino also very good base builder. But #21 god0230123 caused many changes due to the insane base design he had and so many couldn’t beat him. Most of this self proclaimed “best” are just copy cats. I remember Joey telling me about some noob using 5 missiles to beat his base...wonder who he was talking about 🙄
    Last edited by mendoza0206; 02-04-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• mendoza0206
      mendoza0206 commented
      Editing a comment
      I made about 1200 AB defend points without even replenishing my vets in season 13. And a few seasons before that not even you could beat my base the whole season. It takes a lot of time building a base just to have some copy cats copy your hard work.

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Mendoza
      i never left a base without i crash it, yes i lost against yours but i crashed all your bases at the end ^^
      some videos about your bases as a proof
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WweRe9RuZA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctm2R8l-U-4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Yej4WTiPE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRYVy5Tj6A

• mendoza0206
      mendoza0206 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well a whole season I went undefeated being attacked by a lot of the strongest, even gargajo attacked me and got beat...asab also lost, wei feng lost, tonygcarvagal also lost against me. It was until some update they did that I lost again. I’ll be back some day and we will meet again in the battlefield, if you’re still around.
      Last edited by mendoza0206; 02-05-2018, 10:03 AM.

Mine is harder in my eyes, you still haven't found my base "coczilla" :]. Not at the moment since I redesigned for CPU defend. But come Tuesday I'll switch it back, for alliance battles. Only thing that makes this one iffy is the first bombardiers and the chemists. The back hell isn't bad if you clear those 2 things without much loss. One doesn't need to rely on walls to stop decoys, if they do better placement. I'd speak more, but I rather you find that out when you attempt mine :]

When you find me, I'll let you be the judge :]

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      @No-vasoline-
      Chemists and first two sniper towers and time and few cards all of this makes it strong, because you can't destroy chemist with decoy like the flamer, Or without much loss.
      About your base i hope to face you i really enjoy crashing nightmare bases 💪

Four great fights in those four video links.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks my friend ^^

Yeah, gargajo made a comment about wanting to sell his GU! account and I told him if he found a buyer to send one my way. But my PsN is not for sale 😂. I left GU! for a while too many cheaters not just PC but AB cheaters also. AB is not what I hoped it would be. The weakest still get more points than stronger attacker.

Comment

Mendonza. Chorão. Vou comprar uma chupeta de 30cm e mandar de presente pra ver se você cala essa sua boca suja e para de choramingar. Cara você é uma piada. Apanha igual criança desobediente e não cansa de reclamar sobre as batalhas de aliança. Hahah. Você é a maior piada do GU. Porque não reclama dessa porcaria de atualização 3.31. Isso sim ficou uma porcaria.

É melhor você abandonar o jogo e ir jogar LOL no Pc. Porque no GU você nunca ganhou e nunca vai ganhar. Hahahahhbababab

Comment

Now that you posted these videos, how many more people do you think will copy that base?? I think this encourages copy cats. Sure it gets you views and subscribers on YT but its hurting the game. These bases arent accessible to all player until you earn your way to see them. Now, just go to YT or follow a link from this forum and you can see every top base and how to beat and copy them. There are YT accounts showing exploits and encouraging people to copy bases. THAT is hurting the game. When an alliance battle loads, just pause and go to YT and see how to beat the base. Wanna get some defend points this alliance season?? Just go to YT and copy the title "strongest base in the game." Some players don't care about being creative on their own. They will do whatever to win. So copying bases is way too easy. Which account is more important, you're YT account or GU account??

Comment

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s the reason why I deleted all my videos from YouTube so not to show how to beat certain bases. At one point I was even posting fails of some top ranked players against my base. I tried explaining this to Rabah but he’s in denial and thinks he helps, that’s how I used to think.

• robertcr505
          robertcr505 commented
          Editing a comment
          @mendoza
          Thanks for doing the right thing. Yeah, its helping their YT accounts, thats about all. Some informational videos on how troops work or how specials can be beneficial, I think are fine. But videos with the specific intent to expose bases and how to use exploits is crap. They know video titles like "strongest base in GU!!" will get views and maybe subscribers and thats all good, as long as they acknowledge they are a big part of the problem with copy bases and cookie cutter tactics. You know how many people attack me with (3)FF, (1)PT, and (1) 3,000 munitions? You know why? Because they see someone use that on YT. Then they complain they are running out of munitions. Well, its expensive to fight every battle with 3FF and a 3,000 munitions cards.

• MonkeyMoon22
          MonkeyMoon22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was actually against the decision to add Replay feature to the game, but I found a way to make a use for it, as a “strategy”.

How long did it take you to figure out how to beat those kind of bases?

And for the devs, is this how you want your game to be played?

I faced similarly bases like those and other formerly “strong” bases with worser exploits and I didn’t even have max build troops composition going into those battles.

That specific timing and that way you use your specials to open those specific “paths”, I used that even before live release.

There’s a reason why I played the way I played GU! for so long because none of these “exploits” or tactics or strategies from “best” base layouts or troop builds or loadout a are nothing new since I’ve seen all those before live release of the game and I wonder how many other players recognized that(and that includes players from before live release).

When you discovered how to defeat “strong” bases, are they still considered “strong” after you defeat them? Competition-wise, it would would eventually become a race of who’s more efficient in using that one “go-to” strategy and is that how you want to play the game?

Since I still see that specific offensive attack path is still in this game even now, this shows me the the game is still basically the same.

The devs try as much as they can to change up the game yet the fundamental “solution” for approaching any “strong” or “hard” or difficult base still uses that same attack pattern or a variant of it.

Imagine having discovered a new defense strategy, yet it is still defeated by that same attack solution. I wonder about that player who has made some very nice and great base layouts, but then saw a replay of how I defeated their base. About Replay feature though, I made it a point to emphasize that specific attack solution when I got the chance to face a potential upcoming great player, but then after that, depending on the base if there was another “trick” possible to show I would show it, which eventually I thought was not worth it because of exploits.

There’s actually another “over powered” attack strategy that I wonder if it’s still viable in the game which the devs have been, maybe indirectly, pushing towards at the player(can you guess what it is?).

For a long time, I was hoping for other players to realize the potential this game had strategy-wise and to make the devs go in that direction in having variety in all the strategies in the game. I’ve always wondered if the devs were aware of the issues with their game, but their responses made them not clear. And some of the timing of the solutions, even to when they are actually aware of specific issues, for the game made me question the condition of this game.

For example this munitions issue with players about the new CPU Defend, what else would a player think if the devs make comments showing they were impressed with the creativity players done with such things as “no controller” or “afk” CPU Defend, but then later on, they sort of backtrack on their comments mentioning it was not their intention for it to be played like that.

Obviously I’m not the only one aware of all possible best strategies of this game and some players are able to figure them out themselves, but what does it say of players or even devs who’s aware of such exploits in general(not necessarily of this “attack path solution” but variants taking advantage of certain other mechanics and also just exploits in general taking unintended mechanics to the extreme that it gets the devs attention) but continues to use them and is clearly an advantage over other players which the devs continue to allow or tried to allow.

Comment

Originally posted by robertcr505 View Post
          Now that you posted these videos, how many more people do you think will copy that base?? I think this encourages copy cats. Sure it gets you views and subscribers on YT but its hurting the game. These bases arent accessible to all player until you earn your way to see them. Now, just go to YT or follow a link from this forum and you can see every top base and how to beat and copy them. There are YT accounts showing exploits and encouraging people to copy bases. THAT is hurting the game. When an alliance battle loads, just pause and go to YT and see how to beat the base. Wanna get some defend points this alliance season?? Just go to YT and copy the title "strongest base in the game." Some players don't care about being creative on their own. They will do whatever to win. So copying bases is way too easy. Which account is more important, you're YT account or GU account??
          thanks for the reply,
          i understood what you and mendoza wanted to tell me, you have your reasons but i have my reasons too, i share my videos for;
          1- showing that there is no unbeatable base in the game, just don't give up try again until you reach the Goal
          2- motivating players to do all their best ( try different strategies, attack nightmare bases,attack from weak spots ...etc
          3- teaching players how to deal with all circumstances in the battlefield..
          4- i have feedback from a lot of players ask me to keep sharing videos, why i stop?
          some players no one could defeat them for a long time ( 4/5 months), so it my pleasure to share that video about the base just for saying; don't give up you can defeat him
          20180205204818.jpg
          keep in your mind my friends i just have almost 400 videos about GUNS UP! & there are more than 200k players play the game! why do you feel like i can share all these bases!
          thanks

Comment

• MonkeyMoon22
            MonkeyMoon22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for promoting the game, but what you don’t realize is that you help make game go in a particular direction, development-wise, which may not really be what’s best for the overall quality of the game.

• robertcr505
            robertcr505 commented
            Editing a comment
            Its all good. Do your thing. I still think its bogus. If you were posting the top bases that were undefeated for months that would be cool too. Seems like you post nearly every nightmare you face, once you defeat it. Be realistic. Out of the 200K bases, how many are in your pool of bases? Not all 200K. Only the top bases. Of course people will ask you to keep posting. You're giving them an advantage (sneak peek) at bases they may have to face. A base is no longer relevant once its posted on YT for everyone to see how to defeat it.
        Working...
        X