Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a wonderful alliance España is (NOT)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wonderful alliance España is (NOT)

I have thought about disbanding my alliance and taking life a bit easier by joining the lower ranks of another one

So when I had an invite from España's Commander I thought I would give it a go

BUT....as soon as the season started I was kicked.....

So I presume they kick players regularly regardless of their performance, depending what mood they are in

Seems like a bunch of kids running it that will do anything to get the top spot

So I spent another 500 and started another alliance "Semper Fi" which I guarantee no one will be kicked during a season, and is open to all players over rank 10

Taught me a sharp lesson on the tactics some the leading alliances get up to

​Lesson learned

i was invited to España at the end of last season but turned them down as i herd bad things about them and there treatment of players

Comment

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
      i was invited to España at the end of last season but turned them down as i herd bad things about them and there treatment of players

Seems like I found that out the hard way

Should have done my homework on them

Comment

First alliance I ever joined was just a random invite I got...sooner than later the “commander” starts talking nonsense saying it’s too much pressure being a commander, long story short he disbanded mid season. I’ve been invited to a few “top” alliances but I don’t see this people as commander worthy so I refused their invite, big red one, espana, toxic, to name a few. This is why I support the idea that if s player leaves or gets kicked from an alliance their points should also go with them.
        Last edited by mendoza0206; 02-07-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Doesnt Alliance finish place 2 through like 20 all get the same Legendary Pack/Alliance Pack at the end of the season?? If so, the alliance doesn't really matter. You're either 1st or you get the same reward as 20th.

Comment

• MO8E5795
            MO8E5795 commented
            Editing a comment
            100% you r right, that what I was thinking about today.
            Rewarding should be given to first 3, 5 or 10 places are different not same except first place!

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
          First alliance I ever joined was just a random invite I got...sooner than later the “commander” starts talking nonsense saying it’s too much pressure being a commander, long story short he disbanded mid season. I’ve been invited to a few “top” alliances but I don’t see this people as commander worthy so I refused their invite, big red one, espana, toxic, to name a few. This is why I support the idea that if s player leaves or gets kicked from an alliance their points should also go with them.
          Not a good idea. While it may sound fair that a person who leaves an alliance takes their points with them, what happens if players start using this as a form of sabotage? We just had a traitor/spy in our alliance. He thought it was cute, most of the alliance did not. Bad enough he had access to our bases being on our friend's list. Access to our battle plans and didn't earn points for the day. Imagine if someone like that on a smurf account was one of your point leaders and then suddenly at the tail end of the alliance war, leaves and laughs in your face as he does. Their points or lack thereof could have major consequences on the war. I think people would quickly attack the developers over it and demand it to be changed back.

It would be interesting for kicking though, certainly add consequences for that. Two problems I see with that though is if you have someone in a position of power sabotage an alliance at the last minute, kicking everyone underneath them to help out another alliance. Or maybe they do it because they had an argument with the alliance leader, who knows. Alot of potential for abuse there.
          Also do the devs have the right to take to put on the alliance leaders? They paid a hefty sum of gold to get their alliance and right or wrong, that should probably be their call to make.

Not trying to excuse any alliance or leader acting like an jerk, but at the same time the higher up the ladder you go, the more you should expect people expecting more from you. Some of these alliance leaders while seeming harsh from an outsider's perspective, command a great deal of respect from their respective alliance.

Comment

Have you noticed that most top alliances have almost all their members be war councils? This will make the commanders really think twice about who they want to give a war council or lieutenant position. Yes there is a lot of infiltrators amongst alliances, this is why you only give a position of power to someone you trust. Also many players put a lot of time and effort into an alliance just to end up getting kicked hours before the season ends, a lot even paying gold for battles. What I’m talking about is if a player leaves or gets kicked they don’t get to take their points somewhere else but their points simply reset once they join another alliance and not take their points with them.

Comment

Se tirar o jogador da aliança ele perde os pontos e a aliança também, isso fará que pare esse pula pula de aliança !!!¡!!! Mas essa porra só que fuder os jogadores em vez de ajudar !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post

Not a good idea. While it may sound fair that a person who leaves an alliance takes their points with them, what happens if players start using this as a form of sabotage? We just had a traitor/spy in our alliance. He thought it was cute, most of the alliance did not. Bad enough he had access to our bases being on our friend's list. Access to our battle plans and didn't earn points for the day. Imagine if someone like that on a smurf account was one of your point leaders and then suddenly at the tail end of the alliance war, leaves and laughs in your face as he does. Their points or lack thereof could have major consequences on the war. I think people would quickly attack the developers over it and demand it to be changed back.

It would be interesting for kicking though, certainly add consequences for that. Two problems I see with that though is if you have someone in a position of power sabotage an alliance at the last minute, kicking everyone underneath them to help out another alliance. Or maybe they do it because they had an argument with the alliance leader, who knows. Alot of potential for abuse there.
                Also do the devs have the right to take to put on the alliance leaders? They paid a hefty sum of gold to get their alliance and right or wrong, that should probably be their call to make.

Not trying to excuse any alliance or leader acting like an jerk, but at the same time the higher up the ladder you go, the more you should expect people expecting more from you. Some of these alliance leaders while seeming harsh from an outsider's perspective, command a great deal of respect from their respective alliance.
                this makes little if any sense at all. Why would a player EARN points for another alliance, just to leave the alliance near the end of the round? Most players are not fond of the idea of seeing all of their hard work thrown away especially for something so simple as the alliance war where the rewards honestly aren't worth making an alt just to score a ton of points (high enough to hurt the alliance) then leave.

As far as "spys" go, there is not much to spy on. You do not get to know who you're attacking until you commence the attack - and even if you could, what then? Will you pull out a screen shot of a base set up which the enemy could've changed and plan accordingly?
                As far as the "battle plans" go; Unless you're doing something suspicious you have nothing to worry about. The game is not that serious, there is no money on the line (as far as I know).

Positions of power should be given to those you trust anyway, being able to do more damage simply means that you'll need more trust from the one in charge.

Comment

Working...
                X