X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources of "promoted-level" perks?

What are the possible ways to get "promoted-level" perks (e.g., blood lust, endless clip, iron lungs, etc.)? Also, what are the best or most likely sources of "promoted-level" perks? It seems like I've received most of mine from red crates. (Sorry for not knowing the official name of these perks).

They're called hero perks and the best way to get them is from red crates. Do lots of level 3 battles for gold or keys or do lots of alliance battles. I've gotten 25 keys from alliance battles this season

The trick is to get a really good killing streak during the battle. That will give you 3 stars and better rewards at the end of a battle.

If you lack patience you can also buy gold and get them from elite card packs. If you're going to go that route though, try and wait for a sale on those packs, which happens every few weeks or so.

Comment

• Shmoopsy2*PC
      Shmoopsy2*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much! That's exactly the type of info I was hoping.

With respect to kill streaks, are you saying that the higher your score in a particular match, the better chance you have a higher-end cards? Meaning if I play two matches and get 3 stars in both, yet in 1 game I earn 5K point but in the other I earn 10k points, will have a better chance at high-end cards in the 10k game?

A kill streak is where you kill a bunch of their units without any of yours dying. Like the last match I just did right now it gave 30 alliance points, 20 veterans, 5 gold, 1 valor, like 2 perks I think, and various other stuff. A good kill streak with a x5 multiplier just gives you all kinds of sweet goodies. So its what you should be aiming for in each and every battle.

Yes, you should have a better chance of getting high end cards in a 10k game. Its not guaranteed, but you will have a better chance and its very noticeable.

Comment

• Shmoopsy2*PC
      Shmoopsy2*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome man. Thanks!
Working...
X