Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another cheater, I will not play the game anymore.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cheater, I will not play the game anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbLpt8--jPk

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The GU! team works to actively identify and address cheating/hacking in the game however, do to the numerous approaches that can be used for these purposes it always help when the community points out an issue that we may not have addressed yet...so thanks for your help.

Comment

new alliance MOB OUTLAWZ

Comment

Hey, I want to let you know that we are actively working on detecting this specific cheat. We anticipate we'll be snuffing it out very soon. I'm sorry you ran into this, I know its frustrating losing to cheaters who don't play the game fairly.

Comment

Yeah, that cheating behavior is really bad. But let's mention one more thing.
          That is such a terrible player. He has such an overpowered cheat, and STILL needs nearly 9 minutes??? LOL

Dear Devs, what do you think about a counter-cheat? Every time your cheat senses catch a cheater give them a new look, like a donkey hat (reduces all stats by 95%) by force - or their graphics get worse the longer they play so they can't see anything after one minute in the fight. I would like to see something like that. Much better than just banning those idiots

Comment

• SDS_Chase
            SDS_Chase commented
            Editing a comment
            That's funny! Reminds me of how in Metal Gear Solid people with pirated copies would be forced to wear a chicken head.

Actually its pretty funny to see. I find it strane devs not blockee that one yet. Imagine that there average another 16cheats devs dont know about. Wel u got 1 so 15 to go goodluck

Comment

• RolexHoster
            RolexHoster commented
            Editing a comment
            U come to play fortnite its a good game

The game is good, for now at least ... Do not be distracted by the cheats, the developers are doing their best.

Comment

• RolexHoster
            RolexHoster commented
            Editing a comment
            Ther alwauys will be cheats look to cod lol fortnite,.....

@RolexHoster I believe in developers, raise your hands to the sky to send them energy!

Comment

Just checked PVP replay, this guy attacked my base and got munitions and cards respawn like crazy.
            Identical to this post.

Comment

Originally posted by ate_te_abano View Post
              That is a lot of loading screen time
              Alliance: Helldivers
              YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
              X