X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update! 3.40 - Consequences XD

Hello my friends, especially developers!
    today, i'm gonna talk about the update 3.40 Consequences! and judge yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA_nJEttCH0
    Improved AI pathfinding to avoid dead ends and other exploits
    * means:
    making the game easier than before! as you can see in this video, the troops ignore all the dead-ends and go directly to the entrance of the base.
    *my opinion:
    this change made a lot of bases stupid & very easy to beat, you just take 4 decoys and crash all that hard bases
    note: watch at 3.42 minutes there was a glitch ( my troops were stuck for a while untill that volunteer ranger has destroyed the wall of his will.

i remeber well this glitch, watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6NKmKrUtQE
    2. Fixed an issue where units would sometimes take small steps before firing when using a focus fire or a decoy
    * means:
    as you can see in the video at 4.11 minutes, when i used the flag to regroup my troops & used focus fire!
    they couldn't start firing until time of the flag is over !!!
    but before the update 3.40 , troops could fire before ending the flag's time, watch this at 3.08 minutes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvED2FTfA0&t=191s
    *my opinion:
    when you make a quick strategy you can't use focus fire untill the opponent's troops kill you

3.Removed pathfinding from the Tank Trap
    GUNS UP!™_20180226234312.jpg

my base now is bul.... :/
    4.Truck's behaviors
    although Improved AI pathfinding, but the truck is still acting stupidly!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZGKsVMzx0

to be continued...
    Last edited by Rabah_1989; 02-27-2018, 12:56 PM.

HAHAHAHA Me too rabbah. They just destroy all veteran base IN ONE PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!, its ridiculous. MAKING THE GAME EASIER THAN BEFORE YOUHOU.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's nothing we can do

• IsraelysGU
      IsraelysGU commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah rabbah, we need to shut up our mouth and accept to see this game going very easy for medium players. I just stop play GU now, im so done with this. I throw in the towel

I'm so happy to see one of the best player on this game make this topic, really.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      i have been playing since august 2016, i always do all my best to protect the game from bad hands which want to kill it

Hahahaha meu amigo rabah não melhoram em nada !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      eles destruíram o jogo completamente :/

Stop sooking a great update you just might have to be a bit more creative with your bases who wants to see there troops running around like headless chooks. Side note its time to destroy the tank traps. Tank traps stop tanks right it makes no sense that troops cant walk through them like sand bags

Comment

• Maus_1908
      Maus_1908 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know this opinion is not in line with this topic, but I also like they fixed the tank trap exploit. I wouldnt have minded if the blocking stayed and the ability to FF was added, but this is also fine. I agree with the second point he raised, FFing while rally flag is active should be possible. As for the pathing, it was cheap and dumb, good fix. Think of all the new possibilities now of creating dead ends with units there, the enemy wont even go there. New creative bases incoming!

• IsraelysGU
      IsraelysGU commented
      Editing a comment
      @Escobars_Hitman If u wasnt be able to win vs 3 red skulls base who use dead end and tank traps, ITS BECAUSE YOU WAS A LOW LEVEL my friend, its was not the game fault. This game was easy before this update, dont need make it more easier than before.

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Maus_1908
      new cats incoming!

Hi guys, I respect your opinions in my case, I will be very sincere, it is obvious that the developers want to make the game easier for the majority and since most of them do not have talent, it makes more sense, to end the nightmare bases that motivate the players learn to play better, I do not think spending a dollar more in this game ruined it completely and mediocrity reigns, here it does not matter to get from first to twenty, the only thing that takes the alliance that wins platinum are two more keys, I already I had decided to keep my alliance among the first 18 because it does not matter what prize I wanted to devote myself to develop my account and reach the TOP 20, but after this update I already understood that this game goes in the wrong direction, it is not worth investing time or money, ended with the few bases nightmares that were left, they forced us to do stupid bases of bombers of 5:30 min as if it were an epidemic and now with the tank traps they just told us that they do not want unbeatable bases I am Top 5 in defense of by life and I have survived all the updates but really that with this and the new system of defense of CPU they killed the game, Congratulations Developers are getting it Achieving see how many players we are leaving the game ... I leave you a piece of advice remove the snipers from the sniper towers and create a letter that will make the invisible troops pass through the walls

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice comment bro, next update the truck will destroy the bases itself! hahahahah

• Liuk1787
      Liuk1787 commented
      Editing a comment
      Asab i agree with you ,this game is ruined

• UltrageuS*PC
      UltrageuS*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Defense rework , now give extra ammo, 1 turn cpu get 60k ammo

Hola chicos , respeto sus opiniones en mi caso , sere muy sincero , es obvio que los desarrolladores quieren hacer el juego mas facil para la mayoria y como la mayoria no tiene talento tien mas sentido, acabar con las bases pesadilla que motivar a que los jugadores aprendan a jugar mejor, yo no pienso gastar un dolar mas en este juego lo arruinaron completamente y la mediocridad reina, aqui da igual llegar de primero que de veinte , lo unico que se lleva la alianza que gana platino son dos llaves mas, Yo ya habia decidido mantener a mi alianza entre las primeras 18 porque da igual el premio queria dedicarme a desarrollar mi cuenta y llegar al TOP 20 , pero despues de esta actualizacion ya entendi que este juego va en la direccion equivocada, no vale invertirle tiempo ni dinero, acabaron con las pocas bases pesadillas que quedaban, nos obligaron a hacer estupidas bases de bombarderos de 5:30 min como si fuera una epidemia y ahora con lo de las trampas de tanques nos acaban de decir que no desean bases imbencibles soy Top 5 en defensa de por vida y he sobrevivido a todas las actualizaciones pero de verdad que con esto y el nuevo sistema de defensa de CPU mataron el juego, Felicitaciones Desarrolladores lo estan Logrando vean cuantos jugadores nos estamos yendo del juego ... les dejo un consejo quitenle los snipers a las torres snipers y creen una carta que haga a las tropas invisibles para que pasen a traves de los muros ... que les parece? asi los mediocres podran ganar mas rapido las bases !!!

Comment

It’s all bout adjusting, I don’t agree with the changes but if you’re given lemons make lemonade. Time to redesign your bases boys and girls. There is still a few base types that are hard for noobs to beat just a matter of time before everyone starts copying them.

Comment

• IsraelysGU
        IsraelysGU commented
        Editing a comment
        Adjustments or not, the game is ridiculously much easier than it already was.

• Asab_0401
        Asab_0401 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi @ Mendoza, you are an optimist and a trajectory player but I really believe that this was a false step like none before and it would be reflected in the decrease in the participation of the top players, the novices, maybe they did not even have an orgasm with the changes ... you have known all my bases I adapt but now IF THIS CABRON compadre !!!!

• Escobars_Hitman
        Escobars_Hitman commented
        Editing a comment
        Asab top player hahahah stop saying that look at your defence history you couldnt win a game then with the exploits well my friend you have no chance now please stop calling yourself a great your only in the top 50 because you have played the game probably since it came out

The silence is because everyone is rushing to copy Rabah's base changes.

Comment

@Escobars_Hitman You speak for nothing dude. I have ask you one question, post right there in the forum your defense report after this new update. make a short vid about your defense history report after this update and we will see. If u want show, do it, if you don't want, don't lost your time to speak for nothing and keep your mouth (or your hands, considering the mentality) close.

Comment

• Escobars_Hitman
          Editing a comment
          What are you on about Israelys my base wont change i dont exploit tank traps, I dont have split paths this update does not effect my base and do you know why its a secret.......... i made it myself i'm not a cut and paste warrior like alot of players in the top 100 who just copy each other

And mister @Escobars_Hitman, As i can see, YOUR DIFFICULTY OPPONENT PER WEEK IS 1.07143 loooooool SO I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAPPY! BECAUSE THIS NEW UPDATE MAKE 3 RED SKULLS MORE EASY THAN BEFORE LOOOL, i stop speak with you, have a good day.
        Last edited by IsraelysGU; 02-27-2018, 03:15 AM.

Comment

The New Update is dedicated for Weak Players like @Escobars_Hitman .... see his Stats !!!!! 1 White Skull Lover
          Attached Files

Comment

• Escobars_Hitman
            Editing a comment
            Here we go again with the stats post your disgrace of a list on here Asab next to mine what 1500 odd wins in defence and nearly 3000 losses lets all have a laugh at you the master base builder and your monthly average opponent 1.1 for 180 wins and 50 losses hahahahaha i cant stop laughing at you now be a man make a new page and lets go head to head hahahahahaha
            And your complaining the game is to easy hahahahaha try winning some defends master guns up player

@asab-0401
          don't waste time with unknown noob player

Comment

With all due respect, I think all the top tier Guns Up! players should give themselves a little more time aside from recognizing that the game now has less unintuitively dumb AI to come up with new ways to have Nightmare base defenses.

In any case, the best thing about this new update is how much easier it is to manage the unit Hats which I am sure all the top tier as well as rest of unworthy players can appreciate together.

Comment

@cusman
              You know bro, with all circumstances which were in previous updates, the game had few nightmare bases, what do you think after all what they did?
              Next time, they will make the truck destroy the bases and win the battles XD

Comment

• SunnyRT
                SunnyRT commented
                Editing a comment
                Tanks are coming in the next update? Rabah_1989 said it first!
            Working...
            X