X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaded Tank Trap

Tanks traps do what.......Stop Tanks thats it. Its time troops can walk right through them they are not a wall in war troops can climb or walk around them they are NOT a WALL make your bases smarter either walk through them like a sand bag or they can be destroyed with focus fire like everything else in this game.
    Developers thanks for fixing the troops from walking in circles great update.
    If your a good base builder you can win without these. I'm on a 60 game win streak and i use none off the above tactics it can be done people use your brain not cut and paste tactics like alot of top end talent have done.

You’re on a 60 win streak? Wonder who attacks you. I used to run into players who had somewhat easy bases who said their bases hadn’t lost in over a month. Pathing is what made the game fun, I know there is ways to make bases hard to beat without using pathing or tank traps but it’s only a matter of time before people start copying those bases. So no matter what the developers do copy cats will still copy good bases and there still won’t be much variety.

Comment

@Escobars_Hitman We dont care you was 60 win streak before the update. We will see your defense report after this update who had make this game more easier than before for the attackers. Do not hesitate to post photos regularly of your defense report after this update.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha IsraelysGU MY BASE DOES NOT USE ANY EXPLOITS hahahahaha i get attacked by all the top alliances such as Big Red One, Immortals ,Guerrilaz Stoned Rangers all top 20 alliances im with No Surrender and last 3 seasons have finished with gold silver or bronze . I dont do cut and paste bases thats why im not worried about the changes i'm the wolf my friend not the sheep

Comment

@Escobars_Hitman You speak for nothing dude. I have ask you one question, post right there in the forum your defense report after this new update. make a short vid about your defense history report after this update and we will see. If u want show, do it, if you don't want, don't lost your time to speak for nothing and keep your mouth (or your hands, considering the mentality) close.

Comment

• Escobars_Hitman
            Escobars_Hitman commented
            Editing a comment
            you can type in Escobars_Hitman at any time Israelys GU in the leaderboard section to see how i'm travelling feel free to peruse at your leasure

And mister @Escobars_Hitman, As i can see, YOUR DIFFICULTY OPPONENT PER WEEK IS 1.07143 loooooool SO I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAPPY! BECAUSE THIS NEW UPDATE MAKE 3 RED SKULLS MORE EASY THAN BEFORE LOOOL, i stop speak with you, have a good day.

Comment

Ah yes one star correct do you not do challenges with one star opponents Israelys its the fastest way to complete them and why doesnt your name IsraelysGU come up in the leader board

Comment

Any top PvP bases or attackers you go against? I used to go against euroshopperbeer he even copied my base once, also used to do battles with wei feng...mind sharing the bases you destroyed before the updates?

Comment

To be honest i only play the best bases during alliance battles just what they throw your way i lost to Rabah today second battle attacking him ran out of time 5.30 bases are my curse in the offseason i attack red skulls based on no bombers as i dont want to keep burning munition cards and focus fires im to busy grinding to get my structures to a higher level than spending munitions to try and beat the likes of him because you know your up against it. Yes i attack easy bases to complete my daily rewards to get my alliance battles up i'm new to the game playing since maybe August last year Euro is my alliance a good man with great knowledge he kindly took me in. My base is my creation i just wish there is not so many cut and paste bases out there but thats the game im learning i dont really pay attention to the names i beat they are either a notch on the belt or a loss simple as that i play for fun and find it funny how many people get wound in like a fish. My base has also been copied by a top 150 player in my own alliance who just left and i wont name and has been playing the game for years so you can teach a old dog new tricks. My base isnt perfect im sure i was undefeated last alliance season and was attacked from all the top alliances in the top 15 we havent crossed paths yet. There is alot of fantastic bases and the passion for the game is extreme sometimes but thats why we play it yes. Happy Hunting out there

Comment

Working...
                X