X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Issues This Morning in PVP

The PVP mode is messed up. Once I beat a base, the same base reappears in the map. I beat it again, same bases appear on the PVP map and my base kills still say 0/5. It says I'm getting rewards but I do not know if that's true, also I'm wasting attack cards. What's up?

Edit to add: On one of the bases that keeps showing up, my players spawn from the truck but just stand there and never attack.

The troops spawning and standing there is a bug introduced by the new update. Basically, if the base installs walls to block the path so that your troops normally shoot through the walls without your order by focus fire, then they will not automatically advance and thus just stand there like idiots.

Comment

The bases reappering and rewards not unlocking in pvp campaign are unfortunatrly a new bug, please look into this. Have not yet faced a blocked base.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know that about the blocked paths. Still the issue with no new bases being available and not getting any credit for wins is not good. I wasted some choice attack cards already before I figured out I was attacking the same base over and over again. lol

Comment

• Maus_1908
          Maus_1908 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah its a bug, sure they will adress it soon. For some reason the battles dont register, even after beating a base my personal leaderboards does not add the extra win. The number of battles stays the same. It is a bit weird bc I was playing earlier today and had no such issues.

I have the same bug, attacking and not getting anything, restarting the game solves it, but You have to restart the game after every attack which is quite bad...
        And yep, blocked bases are very annoying, my guys just go near the walls, and start circling in one place, if I dont have any specials to break the walls I just lose the attack, thats very frustrating...
        Also, when CPU defending, there are spots where the decoy gets stuck (lol) and never disappears, well I used it to get a very good defense score, but it's pretty cheap, they should fix these bugs, I think rolling out a new patch just as the new season starts was a very-very bad idea, a lot of ppl will use the block path defense bug, and it will be very annoying......

Comment

Well, restarting doesn't help anymore, it was working for a bit, but I just tried it and nothing now, guess we have to wait until they fix it, hopefully soon...

Comment

Also also... There is a sound bug too, when there are too many units firing at once the sound just stops for a couple of seconds X'D

Comment

• SDS_Chase
              SDS_Chase commented
              Editing a comment
              We'll look into this. Thanks for the report.

Thank you all for reporting this. We'll be looking into the issues ASAP.

Comment

Yes, I'm getting the sound bug also.

Comment

The pvp seems fixed now, it's working properly for me (Thank You devs) I'm trying to find a blocked base to confirm if thats fixed too, or not...

Comment

The sound is fixed as well, very good job, but the pathfindig issue is still a problem, I tested against my own base, by blocking the path, and the units just stood in one place, at least when i tried against others they walked close to the wall and started circling, if they just stand in the back not even specials can help...

Comment

• SDS_Chase
                    SDS_Chase commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the info. We're going to take a look at your base.

Ohh, okay, I unblocked it, because I don't like cheap tactics, but I'm gonna block it again so You can test it, thanks for the quick response, love You all

Comment

I left exploding barrels near my walls so players can explode it and get through

Comment

Just please tell me if I can unblock it, season is starting soon, and ppl will be annoyed by my blocked base

Comment

• SDS_Chase
                        SDS_Chase commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Feel free to unblock it now. I appreciate your help!

• DirtyBirdie*PC
                        DirtyBirdie*PC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank You, Hope it was helpful
                    Working...
                    X