Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Mission Map balancing questions

Hi, im new to the game, i started a week ago and im only lvl 25, so i dont know a lot
    I tried to do my own research but i couldnt find anything about that

The Question:
    How does the balanching on the PVP Maps work?
    I have a base strength of 2500, and i did only buy one 4,99 thing for real money, so my stuff is not really upgraded.
    When i go PVP i get bases w the strength of 1000 as 1 skulls, but then the 2 skulls are 3-5000 and the 3 skulls are pretty much always above 4k, up to 8k
    So i can only win one skull fights, some 2 skulls but no way i can get the 6000 strength bases with my pretty bad stuff (got only a few gold perks)
    When i started, all the bases were balanced, 1 skull is below my strength, 2 skull the same as me and 3 skulls 1 k above me and i managed to do well against these bases.
    Did the game now give me impossible bases because i won a lot when i started?

maybe someone can give me some insight on how that balancing works, because right now i can only handle 1 skull bases, and that kinda sucks

thank you for your time

Hey there! Happy to give some info here. For matchmaking we use your attack rank to match you against players with a similar defense rank. So as you earn more dog tags from attacks you will be matched against players who have a comparable number of defense dog tags. This means as you win you gradually get served harder opponents.

If you're playing a lot and winning often you'll start to notice that increase in difficulty quickly and a lot of the times the harder bases require you to come up with new strategies to win.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the information!
      Okay i see, so i guess i gotta grind up with AI fights and low bases to get better troops without having to spend real money
      Is there a way to disable the 2x exp stuff? so i can grind up without wasting the bonus exp and ammo

and maybe you can take the level and base strenght in consideration too in that algoritm? Because i literally have a 5.5k Base with full HQ cards and veterans as a 2 skull base right now, and a 500 base as 1 skull right beside it, and i get the same card for winning
      One is impossible for me, the other dies in one wave, the balance seems a small bit off :P

• SDS_Chase
        SDS_Chase commented
        Editing a comment
        Matchmaking balance is a tricky endeavor, as raw base strength doesn't necessarily denote difficulty. For example, I could have a base full of high level structures that were all turned around backwards. If we went off base strength this would read as a nightmare but play like a cake walk

• SDS_Chase
        SDS_Chase commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, its important to recognize that the skull ratings are relative. Your 1 skull opponent could be my 3 skull opponent.

• Meraniko*PC
        Meraniko*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, i understand, maybe in the future u will find a way
        In the meantime i just adapt to the given situation!

As for the boost cards, is there a way to disable them?
        I like grinding, but i would really like to not wast them for it