X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special operation?

what has happned to the special operation 28/2/2018? it was supost to be 2 weeks long but has dissapered after 24 hours

It was to good to be true you have to admit that

Comment

• revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      they will probs swap it with big head mode card cos we all want those dont we

There were ..... issues with it, so they've postponed it until they can sort the problem.
    They'll be adding extra time to the end to make up for the fact that it's down at the moment.

Comment

• revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      dont know why there were no issues for me

ye like they will make it harder to get, so yet again players being punished for being good at something

Comment

• flyingpenguin*PC
      flyingpenguin*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it a lot when I get perks for my units. But this was just maybe a bit too easy. If you played it well you just needed 1 or at least 2 battles to get the minimum wage perk. Not a big deal if it get's a bit harder, maybe 3 battles ^^

@flyingpenguin*PC i agree it was easy but thats not the fault of better players, also lower players were finding it medium to hard so were will that leave them now if they up the points?

Comment

i just feel that anything they give us that seems any good they take away surley they tested it before hand? if not then..............

Comment

• SDS_Chase
        SDS_Chase commented
        Editing a comment
        That is not at all the case. There was a problem with the latest patch and the Spec Ops that forced us to take it down until we could fix it. Thank you for your patience. It will return soon.

The SpecOp: Effectual Healing is back on! There has been no change to the criteria for earning the Minimum Wage Perk (10,000 points of healing dealt out by your Medic Units) and...we've extended the event time until Tuesday, March 13th @ 12pm! So there you go!

Comment

And we complain that the developers don’t listen.

Comment

Working...
        X