X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creegan from Saboteur Squad cheats, badly

Another PC cheater, actually the first one that I encountered attacking my base. Please remove this man from the game. Non-stop drops, can provide a vid if necessary as it wouldnt let me upload my picture due to size restrictions.
    Last edited by Maus_1908; 02-28-2018, 05:41 AM.

We dont endorse cheating or hacking in this team Maus and if you feel you have something valid pass it on please. In the mean time i have informed our teammate of the sittuation and guided him in your direction for his right to respond
    Regards

Comment

• Maus_1908
      Maus_1908 commented
      Editing a comment
      Add me on ps4 I will show you, same username as in forum. I respect the way you handle this.

Thanks Maus. Pretty comprehensive and unpleasant viewing. Its all dealt with. Up to you now Devs
    All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Maus_1908 View Post
      Another PC cheater, actually the first one that I encountered attacking my base. Please remove this man from the game. Non-stop drops, can provide a vid if necessary as it wouldnt let me upload my picture due to size restrictions.
      Please do provide a vid when you get a chance Maus so that I can pass this along to the team. Thanks.

Comment

• Maus_1908
        Maus_1908 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will Peer np. What is the best way for me to do that? I imagine you dont want this through youtube. Cheers to the saboteur squad leaders for handling this btw.

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, just upload to YT and then send me the link.

• Maus_1908
        Maus_1908 commented
        Editing a comment
        PM in ur inbox
    Working...
    X