X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Bug - Decoy

Decoy is infinite. Once you place it, it never times out. Happened in PVP when I placed it on an attacking base and also happened on my base during CPU defend.

Originally posted by MonsterLoad*PC View Post
    Decoy is infinite. Once you place it, it never times out. Happened in PVP when I placed it on an attacking base and also happened on my base during CPU defend.
    Can you provide me with some video of this issue occurring that I can pass along to the team ML? Barring that, any additional info you could provide would be helpful to us in investigating this issue. Info like: Does this happen every time you use a Decoy or only sometimes? When it does occur, had you used that Decoy in conjunction with any other specials? Or any other info that you think could be pertinent would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks.

Comment

All I can tell you is it's intermittent. It happened to my base when playing CPU defend, the second CPU decoy was placed on my sniper and my bunker was still firing at it for 20 seconds before I bailed out of the game. It happened once tonight when I attacked a base, the opposing base players never stopped firing at the decoy until they died.

Comment

I've been using 3 Decoys in my loadout for a while now and have yet to see it glitch even one time since the last set of patches.

Comment

We're going to investigate this issue today. If anyone who finds the issue could provide specific details around what happened before it got stuck, it would greatly help us reproduce the problem.

Comment

Maybe bug is not the correct word, glitch is a better definition. I've run several decoys without any issues. I'm thinking it's maybe a video driver or directx glitch since it hasn't happened again.

Comment

It actually just had it happen to me! The troops kept firing at it too so its not a display issue. We're trying to get solid repro so we can fix this for you guys.
              Last edited by SDS_Chase; 03-01-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Sekkonds*PC
                Sekkonds*PC commented
                Editing a comment
                ahm by the way chase, i just recorded the thingy. if u need it i guess i can cut the part out and provide it for u
                i also now recorded a other bug where my units after i rally them back walk to the start of the map and destroy all walls in their way even after the flag disappeared they dont stop walking

I´ve had the bug between 10-20 times now. Mostly from my own base in CPU-Defending. It is one spot between the 2 big rocks where it gets stuck. Mostly after all the Walls collapsed and lay on the ground.

The bug occured about 18times for me(which means the cpu is shooting at the Flag for the rest of the game)
              and it happened 2 times against me (which means cpu placed flag lets my units be stuck on it for the rest of the game)

Interesting is that the CPU also placed the sticking flag where i mentioned. Between the big rocks where all broken walls are laying.
              (as soon as it happens again, i´ll screen it or make a shadowplay)
              Last edited by Sekkonds*PC; 03-01-2018, 07:53 PM.
              ja simma denn deppert

Comment

Had it 3 times tonight, twice on CPU defend and once in PVP.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X