X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Screen of Nasty

Ok we cant seem to fix the blue screen of death but maybe you the developers can implement a program where the battle you are in is null and void and doesn't go down as a loss on your record and your cards are reinstated as if the battle didn't go ahead i think that would at least take the pain away a little from the players

I agree.

Comment

Hey Escobars_Hitman, when this crash happens about how long have you been playing in your session? Does it happen during extended playtime? Or will it show up relatively soon? Could you estimate how many attacks you have played before the crash happens?

Comment

Its extended game time but that shouldn't matter if you could put a program in place it would make a lot of people happy

Comment

• IsraelysGU
          IsraelysGU commented
          Editing a comment
          Chase, for me, not long after the appearance of the defense wave. So maybe 8 attacks, for me.

• SDS_Chase
          SDS_Chase commented
          Editing a comment
          Ouch, that's not good at all and it doesn't reflect what we see in our own QA environment.

• Escobars_Hitman
          Escobars_Hitman commented
          Editing a comment
          Like Israel said as soon as the defend wave appears you know your in trouble so maybe 10 games close to a hour its just the same error code CE-34878 its hard to even attempt a defend wave you might be down to the last 120 troops out off 550 and the blue screen crashes again CE-34878

Originally posted by Escobars_Hitman View Post
        Ok we cant seem to fix the blue screen of death but maybe you the developers can implement a program where the battle you are in is null and void and doesn't go down as a loss on your record and your cards are reinstated as if the battle didn't go ahead i think that would at least take the pain away a little from the players
        Hey esco, can you provide a screen shots of this blue screen or the error code that you receive when this crash occurs?

Comment

• IsraelysGU
          IsraelysGU commented
          Editing a comment
          I only allow myself to answer regarding the error code of the blue screen error. It's CE-34878-0 error code.

Blue screen usually happens once every hour, or right after wave defend which is also about every hour. If you don’t want to loose your attack cards you have to make it a habit to reset every hour. This will prevent you from unnecessary frustration.

Comment

I also get the blue screen error code ce 34878-0. It’s a regular hour plus fault. Had it on all attacks. I play for many hrs at a time and it gets very annoying looks like it’s a time or attack amount that triggers it. Constant. Any ideas

Comment

Working...
          X