Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firebomb/napalm strike doesnt show up when picked up /unable to use

hm i forgot to screen it but i will if it appears again

basically i pick up a napalm strike. it takes one slot in the attack cards (while attacking) but i dont see it.. i cant use it.. its invinsible but you see a empty "slot".. to the left and right there are other attack cards just theres the firebomb missing in between.

the once i brought into the fight were steady but the once i picked up have been invisible
    happened 2times in playervsplayer and often in cpu defending if i didnt pick up one early on
    ja simma denn deppert

Weird. This is the second report I've seen of this now but I haven't been able to reproduce it myself. Do you know if you changed any of your resolution settings before this bug occurred?

Comment

• Sekkonds*PC
      Sekkonds*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      well i changed my resolution settings from 1920 to 2k recently. but directly after the changes and 1-2days after even, everything worked fine. first time the bomb issue occured was directly after the 3.4 update
      also since then in cpu defend some animations are kinda missing when a huge fight breaks out, such as not seeing rocket heads from rocketeers. or that my sound stops when all 3 bunkers shoot at once and when i click on the screen bout 2-3sec after sound would come back on

I have the same issue. One attack card doesn't appear. I think it still being used in game, the animation for the attack perk just doesn't show in the slot, it's just the blank card. If I click on X and try another card, still a blank card. It was happening to cards 3 and 4 from left to right, now it's one card and intermittent.

Comment

• Sekkonds*PC
      Sekkonds*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      taht means u have the frame of the card on playstation?
      well im playing on steam and for me to make things clear
      these are my attack card slots X X X X
      right? when the bug happens i have this X X _ X

like the third card is the firebomb and its there i picked it up but i dont see it i neither see a frame or sth
      Last edited by Sekkonds*PC; 03-06-2018, 05:06 AM.

• SDS_Chase
      SDS_Chase commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I just got this again. After it happened when I earned a special of the same type from the supply drop it would go to the empty spot on the HUD and I still couldn't use it. Very frustrating. It would be helpful if anyone on PS4 can let me know if they've seen this. Right now it appears to be PC only.

@SDS_Chase theres a russian ps4 player reporting this issue with more than only the firebomb. rax_laxa he posted in the forums and i translated
    he said for him is the card itself invisible but he can see the "frame" with the button to press but nothing happens. so its not completely invincible for him, he can see the press x or a and the frame of the button, not the card itself : http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...B1%D0%B0%D0%B3
    ja simma denn deppert

Comment

Ok. So far I see reports but I still haven't been able to reproduce it. It's very helpful knowing this is affecting both platforms though.

Comment

Working...
      X