Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want the cheat that this guy has got!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the cheat that this guy has got!!!

I was a little slow to snap the image so his fifth tent is the pile of smoking rubbish just in front of the other four tents!

Wow, this guy still not banned? There is has been other complaints about this dude before, he used to have walls in front of his blocked sniper towers and for some reason his towers were able to shoot over the walls. He has cheated other times too and per PSN agreement if you cheat you are subject to a PSN ban.

Comment

• RolexHoster
      RolexHoster commented
      Editing a comment
      Just saying that glitch is from 1year ago lol he have accounts to with 6 tents xd

We'll check it out!

Comment

@mendoza its was just a glitch in the game btw he dont play anymore. And btw he reported that glitch...

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        If he doesn’t play his base would have been removed from the attack pool. Also the Pznglitcher commander which goes by the same name knows a thing or two about cheating.

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh he have more accounts with 5 or 6 tents

Not a glitch or hack, u can get it on blue box , i have 8 ant air and 4 mortair

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        You aren't supposed to get more than 3 Tents (ever).

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        It was a glitch over a year ago. If he was playing now he should have remove it just like the towers
    Working...
    X