X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System behind opponents choice

hello guys ,I started playing this nice game 4 days ago but since yesterday I have an huge problem , all my opponents 2 skulls have a base of 3000 and more points, and the opponents with 3 skulls have a base of 5000+ ( i saw also 8000 )... now i have a base of 1800 and i am level 24 , all standard units for now , so i have really no change against so huge base
    my question is ,do you know based on what your opponents are chosen? score vs cpu (I did a lot of points with a permanent deocy unfortunately ...), level (i rushed really fast with x4 experience from alliance battle , like half level every win ) ,your power (i do not think this one ehehe) ...
    ps: any tips for a new player is welcome

Opponents are based in win/loss ratio. Perks is what make a difference, the better perks you get for your units the easier the higher base point bases will get.

Comment

currently i am fight and surrender against 1 skull opponents , so i lose 30 dog tags and win ratio go down .... i run out of focus fire and i prefer use better cards for alliance battle due the x2 bonus exp ( need level 30 )

Comment

I don’t think the old loose on purpose trick works anymore. Better perks does the trick.

Comment

Working...
        X