Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug: Getting "mission accomplished" popup for first 3 missions every time i start

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Getting "mission accomplished" popup for first 3 missions every time i start

So as the title says, every time i log in i get the 3 messages for the 3 missions that i successfully accomplished. (the first three missions if i remember correct)

Destroy 2 Sniper Turrets
    Kill 50 Units while defending
    Get a Winstreak of 5 in PvP

BUT.. i accomplished that missions 14days ago, not today, not yesterday. my current missions are pinned in the picture
    also im getting this regardless of my current mission state. so even if i dont manage to get my missions done i get the notification from the missions before...

talking of bugs with mission displays. the new challenge with the medics is sometimes sticky on the bottom of the screen while you are in building mode and only disappears if u click it and close it manually (sometimes it vanishes without clicking it, right?)

current missions in english: deploy 125 units in a single battle, destroy 25 walls, reach a winstreak of 3 against 3 red skull enemies.
    ja simma denn deppert
Working...
X