Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robertcr505
    started a topic Scrap this Alliance Season

Scrap this Alliance Season

This Alliance Season has by far been the most plagued with bugs and errors and updates. .4 update was one day prior to the season starting which made a lot of bases act differently. No time to adjust to the changes prior to the start of this season. Then we had .41 and .42 update during the season. There have been more issues this season in the forums than I can ever remember seeing. My base used the tank traps as a detour like the game previously allowed. Now, funneling troops is not as before. Nerfing the walls and tank traps really make defending your base difficult. Maybe if there is another big update planned, do it right after the conclusion of a season so we have a bit of time to adjust.

• cusman
    replied
    My PSN account base has been racking up lots of points (no recent losses) because higher variety of players are encountering it and then struggling against something they haven't encountered much before. One player tried Retry (spending gold) x3 for 4 total attack attempts trying variations in strategy and still not getting through.

My Steam account base gets mix of victories and defeats. Just means I need to re-train veterans now and then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X