X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Cheat

pc user just attacked me user name claytonhorning, his deployment rate was off the scale, he had rocketters bomberdeires snipers all coming out the transport truck in seconds some 3 at a time APPLALING

no veterans?
    do you have a screenshot or video to show? would help
    ja simma denn deppert

Comment

Thanks for the report. We are investigating the issue now.

Comment

It's called "VOLUNTEERS" perk and when you put it on all 6 of your squad members, you can deploy a lot of them really quickly. Thanks to your incorrect observation and the Dev team being trigger-happy, I have been banned from "Guns Up!" unjustly. I've spent over $150 on the game and have clocked over 700 hours, so why in the world would I cheat and screw that up? Devs, please unban me, you've made a mistake. I can't even "log in through steam" to this forum to give my rebuttal to this nonsense; I'm lucky I used to have a PS4 or I wouldn't able able to say anything at all.

Furthermore, it seems that revzi100 knows a thing or two about cheating. https://twitter.com/Revzi1OO/status/924632074639826944
        Last edited by claytonhorning; 03-09-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• revzi100
          revzi100 commented
          Editing a comment
          and then you accuse me of cheating? get on with your life and stop stalking me all over social media

Want to see proof of what he was complaining about that I got banned for? I did a video last night of me attacking my buddy Tren_Warzone. As you can see, I have "Volunteers" on all my guys except for Sharpshooters who have Endless Clips. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApqPo6IMHYU revzi100 is a liar and I do not deserve this.

Comment

You're just going to take this guy's word for it and ban me without even looking into the fact that I do not cheat, do not deserve this, and that all my units (except sharpshooter with Endless Clips) have volunteers perk (as seen in the youtube video)? https://get.google.com/u/0/albumarch...C6Lv-fWv_m48XU

Comment

Why would I spend over $250 on a game and then cheat and get banned to throw it all away?

Comment

If your problem doesn’t get resolved soon it’s probably gonna take after the weekend. The OP didn’t provide any video of your attack, yet you got banned? Maybe the developers did find a reason to ban?

Comment

@claytonhorning I asked the team took a closer look at this ban request and it turns out that you set off a new auto-ban alert incorrectly so they have decided to revoke the ban status so you should be good to go now. Go, play til your heart is content!

Comment

• IRON417NY
                  IRON417NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NICE ! Very Nice !

Comment

Working...
                X