Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Bugs everywhere and still server issues

Hey guys, hey Dev`s!
    Normal i`m a lazy gamer and have the behavior to accept things and sit them out till a patch or update comes out. But the following bugs and problems are a reason to write this little topic. I have some old bug reports for you, some members already mentioned. Since the last updates they get much worse for me. Everything was fine before update 3.40/3.41 Here are the Proplems:

1. Server Issues: i get this messages approximately 6-7 times within 20min after that rate my game crashes and i lose every fight and all my cards i had (with photo)
    2. Permanent decoy: i noticed this bug a few days ago during Wave Defend (2x) and during PVP battles (2x) i dont know why this happens, but i did 2 pictures during different wave defends and it seems to be nearly at the same spot (2 photos), at PVP battle the same, but had not the time to make a picture (i believe it was nearly out ouf the range of HQ shooting radius on top of the map)
    3. attack cards do not show up: if you random your attack cards, 2 of them didnt show up. if you switch them manual and reselect the cards, every card is affected instead (2photos)
    4. Loosing sound for some seconds: everytime i use focus fire or the colonel uses his ability i loose my sound for some seconds
    5. sometimes red dot for focus fire doenst appear

i`m sorry for my old school english but i hope you can understand my post, or google translation will xD xD
    Server_issues attack_cards_manual_pick permanent_decoy_wave_defend_1
    Last edited by xXDRU1DXx*PC; 03-11-2018, 08:53 AM.

1 and 2 I had in the past, seems better now.

3 & 4 happens every battle.

No. 5 happens from time to time.

The decoy bug. Notice the wave and time.

I appreciate the photos. We're still working on the decoy issue but we think we may have found the problem.

• MonsterLoad*PC
          MonsterLoad*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          That was on CPU Defend.

I second all these complaints, on steam. The "sound cutting out" thing is intolerable. On one hand, it usually means that I'm doing GREAT, but on the other hand, jeez.