Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Bugs everywhere and still server issues

Hey guys, hey Dev`s!
    Normal i`m a lazy gamer and have the behavior to accept things and sit them out till a patch or update comes out. But the following bugs and problems are a reason to write this little topic. I have some old bug reports for you, some members already mentioned. Since the last updates they get much worse for me. Everything was fine before update 3.40/3.41 Here are the Proplems:

1. Server Issues: i get this messages approximately 6-7 times within 20min after that rate my game crashes and i lose every fight and all my cards i had (with photo)
    2. Permanent decoy: i noticed this bug a few days ago during Wave Defend (2x) and during PVP battles (2x) i dont know why this happens, but i did 2 pictures during different wave defends and it seems to be nearly at the same spot (2 photos), at PVP battle the same, but had not the time to make a picture (i believe it was nearly out ouf the range of HQ shooting radius on top of the map)
    3. attack cards do not show up: if you random your attack cards, 2 of them didnt show up. if you switch them manual and reselect the cards, every card is affected instead (2photos)
    4. Loosing sound for some seconds: everytime i use focus fire or the colonel uses his ability i loose my sound for some seconds
    5. sometimes red dot for focus fire doenst appear

i`m sorry for my old school english but i hope you can understand my post, or google translation will xD xD
    Server_issues attack_cards_manual_pick permanent_decoy_wave_defend_1
    Last edited by xXDRU1DXx*PC; 03-11-2018, 08:53 AM.

1 and 2 I had in the past, seems better now.

3 & 4 happens every battle.

No. 5 happens from time to time.

Comment

The decoy bug. Notice the wave and time.

Comment

I appreciate the photos. We're still working on the decoy issue but we think we may have found the problem.

Comment

• MonsterLoad*PC
          MonsterLoad*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          That was on CPU Defend.

I second all these complaints, on steam. The "sound cutting out" thing is intolerable. On one hand, it usually means that I'm doing GREAT, but on the other hand, jeez.

Comment

Working...
        X