Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update! 3.50 - It's Good, But...!!!

Hello my Friends,
    i'm late for posting this topic but i'm sorry i was busy, so..
    let's talk about this new update 3.50!

FISRTLY;
    Thanks Developers for many new things:
    - Added new Level 6 Diamond Perks obtainable by upgrading level 5 perks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqfQ9YMLNTk
    - Added 8 new hats
    - Increased the contents of the attack card pack from 6 to 10
    - Fixed an issue where units would ignore the focus fire while the rally flag was active...etc
    and for all others issues that you have fixed.

SECONDLY;
    I think you've forgotten to fix this
    -Fixed a display issue which showed the user losing dog tags at the end of the test base mode
    GUNS UP!™_20180316221511.jpg

But:
    what i wanna say, you never forget to keep crashing the game in the other side,
    you have fixed the tree as you did with tank trap, i mean you are still making the game easier over and over.
    GUNS UP!™_20180316223040.jpg
    GUNS UP!™_20180316223424.jpg

Video;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enS9Cu4kWoI&t=413s
    i suggest in the next update don't forget to fix the rocks! :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel; Rabah GamePlay
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtv...DV6ZmEw/videos
    Last edited by Rabah_1989; 03-21-2018, 08:53 AM.

Indeed rabah this game is going to be worthless now.I thought this was a tactical game.Im dissapointed because i played 2damn years for nothing.Why?The only good thing are the diamant perks.The rest is messed up.

Comment

Maybe its better to make our base empty.Than they can start fixing our troops!

Comment

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahahahha

Originally posted by apestaart600 View Post
      Indeed rabah this game is going to be worthless now.I thought this was a tactical game.Im dissapointed because i played 2damn years for nothing.Why?The only good thing are the diamant perks.The rest is messed up.
      there is nothing to do bro, let them listen to (noob) players and do what they want :/

Comment

Originally posted by Rabah_1989 View Post
        Fixed a display issue which showed the user losing dog tags at the end of the test base mode
        This is just a display inconsitency. When you return to the hub the dog tags will still be there.
        http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...ting-our-bases

Originally posted by Rabah_1989 View Post
        you have fixed the tree as you did with tank trap, i mean you are still making the game easier over and over.
        Tree is not a wall, there were too many exploits.
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
        http://twitter.com/odytsak
        PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• Rabah_1989
          Rabah_1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          why not, they remove the rocks and it's done!

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
        This is just a display inconsitency. When you return to the hub the dog tags will still be there.
        http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...ting-our-bases

Tree is not a wall, there were too many exploits.
        exploits, exploits, exploits.... all the time say that, what do you think? isn't it everyone could use those exploits ?
        if you wanna play an easy game, there are a lots, tic tac toe... or kind of that.
        where's the charm in the game now, where's the challange for the attackers, how's that! developers care about defenses and forgot the attackers,... OMG!
        Last edited by Rabah_1989; 03-19-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Lol tic tac toe. No but seriously, after a while you guys really have to stop with the term exploit, already it was not exploits in my eyes, all the players could use them to make their base stronger, so the story of tank trap is not valid. EVERYONE COULD USE THEM, EVERYONE.

Now there is something that I need to say, I THINK THE DEVS DO NOT REALIZE how complicated it is to create a strong defensive base that can win 19 out of 20 defenses, or even a 100% defense rate success after the removal of tank traps and everything else that gets nerf). And I'm talking about high level players, I do not care level 10 or 30 that are 100% defensive, it's not the same category.

The game is 100x more easier for the attackers, and 10x more difficult for the defenders. Why ?

The only bases that can still hope to escape are the bases of bombers and much less, really much less the bases of snipers. NO DIVERSITY.

NOW THE ONE WHO FIND ME A BASE OF HIGH LEVEL PLAYER consisting of rangers, or commando, or flamers, whatever you want except the bombers and which has a rate of victory in defense of 95% (18 victories out of 20), that you are you guys players or the devs, that it shows me immediately and I will break this base.

Note: I welcome the devs effort also regarding other aspects of the game like this recent update. (enhanced card attack pack etc)
          Note 2: Fix the decoy please, that give stupid lose and broke the game.
          Last edited by IsraelysGU; 03-19-2018, 01:09 PM. Reason: Chuck Norris tell me edit, so i edit!

Comment

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post
            NOW THE ONE WHO FIND ME A BASE OF HIGH LEVEL PLAYER consisting of rangers, or commando, or flamers, whatever you want except the bombers and which has a rate of victory in defense of 95% (18 victories out of 20, that you are you guys players or the devs, that it shows me immediately and I will break this base.
            Can't tell what kind of base it would be but from the Leaderboards screen you can find candidates that have high % of defense wins like you want

http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/leaderbo...vp_defense/all

Not sure if cheaters or genuine Suspiciously the only ones that meet the 95+% defense win standard you want are STEAM players with very few defends, and very few defend losses

The PSN ones in the top of PvP Defense leaderboards have win ratios more similar to my own PSN base. So I don't think the Bombardier bases are faring % wise much better than my own, but off course those are being destroyed by a different breed of Guns Up! attackers than the players that fail to defeat my base.

In Guns Up!, everything is relative
            Last edited by cusman; 03-19-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• IsraelysGU
              IsraelysGU commented
              Editing a comment
              Gd comment dude!

Originally posted by cusman View Post

Can't tell what kind of base it would be but from the Leaderboards screen you can find candidates that have high % of defense wins like you want

http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/leaderbo...vp_defense/all

Not sure if cheaters or genuine
            Suspiciously the only ones that meet the 95+% defense win standard you want are STEAM players with very few defends, and very few defend losses

The PSN ones in the top of PvP Defense leaderboards have win ratios more similar to my own PSN base. So I don't think the Bombardier bases are faring % wise much better than my own, but off course those are being destroyed by a different breed of Guns Up! attackers than the players that fail to defeat my base.

In Guns Up!, everything is relative
            all those changes are good for all players that were crying in the forum, i'm really disappointed! but i've suggsted to developers to fix or remove the rocks, and it's done!

Comment

• IsraelysGU
              IsraelysGU commented
              Editing a comment
              Come on, be patient rabah! In a future update.

In short all this to say that at this rate I can soon attack 3 red skulls bases with my feet.

Comment

How about a 4 skull base start a new trend. Big boys eh. Jus a thought up the ante as they say A league of there own kinda. Top dogs beware lol

Comment

There has been some reports that units walk thru rocks....I’ve seen it with my own eyes during attacks so maybe trees are not the only things units can walk thru. Update seem overall good it’s just the nerfing that is not so good. A good base can still be built without using tank traps or trees it’s just takes a little longer to build and it will be copied in no time. I remember battleling very good bases that didn’t have pathing or tank traps it’s just that those players are no longer active so people didnt have a chance to see their bases. But again, if you take your time to build a base people will come back here crying around of it being an xploit base and demand a fix for it so again what’s the point? The heart and soul of GU! were the almost unbeatable bases.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                  SD-PEER81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey m, we didn't make any changes to the rock collision but if you have video of this occurring please send it my way so that I can have the team take a look. Thanks.

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
                There has been some reports that units walk thru rocks....I’ve seen it with my own eyes during attacks so maybe trees are not the only things units can walk thru. Update seem overall good it’s just the nerfing that is not so good. A good base can still be built without using tank traps or trees it’s just takes a little longer to build and it will be copied in no time. I remember battleling very good bases that didn’t have pathing or tank traps it’s just that those players are no longer active so people didnt have a chance to see their bases. But again, if you take your time to build a base people will come back here crying around of it being an xploit base and demand a fix for it so again what’s the point? The heart and soul of GU! were the almost unbeatable bases.
                Well said medoza (except tank trap & tree), one from those players is odytsak, always says, exploits, exploits, fair game... i don't know how does he think? But i told him ''if you wanna play an easy game there is tic tac toe''
                Last edited by Rabah_1989; 03-20-2018, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Stop catering to the new or weaker players. The Alliance battle matching is GU's fault, not the players. Someone chooses to attack a strong player and losses because they're not prepared that's not a player that's defendings fault. If you can't adapt and grow w the game then your gonna lose, period. FYI, I tried to walk through a tree today guess what I didn't freaking make it. The tree change was totally uncalled for not to mention I didn't hear anything about it. Found out from an alliance member then saw it first hand
                  Last edited by big_poppa33; 03-20-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

The collision on trees was slightly reduced not completely removed so the base of the tree cannot simply be walked through by attacking units however, the trees are no longer fully blocking items within the terrain! This was done to allow Units to attack those structures that were targeting them through the small spaces in between walls and trees. How is it reasonable that a structure can attack your Units through a space that your Units cannot attack back through? Does this mean that you cannot create this same scenario anymore? Of course not, simply get rid of the tree and put your walls closer together!

Comment

Working...
                    X