Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TylernatorJenson Alright, I will speak on my behalf. Who do you refer to as saying "these awful messages"? Rabah? Me? Mendo or the other members? As I said, I will only speak on my behalf. Personally, unless I do not understand the messages that have been posted, because I use Google Translate to communicate, I do not see any "awful message" as you say, but messages from people who love Guns Up! and who want him well, believe me.

And the hypocrites, it is the players who have catastrophic defense stats and have nothing to care with the defensive aspect of the game that speak the most, that's what's is pretty funny!

PERSONALLY, and I do not care about the other messages, I speak for myself, I pointed out that I wanted to felicitate the devs for their efforts on other aspects of the game and the new things. I was talking only about the tactical aspect of the game, which I think is diminished.

On the contrary Tyler, for my part, AND I HOPE, that diverging messages will continue to flourish (while being constructive, thank you Peer for the reminder during the update 3.30 lol).

The day when everyone will say AMEN and that there will only be lick of boots, it is at that moment that it will not help GU!. In this case, from what I have seen previous messages, the players congratulate the improvements made to the game, but give an opinion concerning something that displeases them. Which is quite honorable.
    Last edited by IsraelysGU; 03-20-2018, 06:10 PM. Reason: The big bad wolf went through there!

Comment

• Rabah_1989
      Rabah_1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey bro, don't care about what he said, ignore him!

• TylernatorJenson
      TylernatorJenson commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, I didn`t meant to direct the message towards you.

@TylernatorJenson
    I don’t know who you refer to as hypocrites but I will take it as if you’re referring to me so I’ll answer you as polite as I can without insulting you. Before any of the nerfs there was a few bases that were very hard or almost impossible for you to beat, but did you quit playing? No you didn’t nor did so many others but instead many demanded changes to make it easy to win and thus now you can now go back to winning. So only people demanding nerfing have the right to speak and not the ones against it? People who don’t agree with a few changes should be kept quiet? Yes many of us have quit the game but that doesn’t mean we don’t care about the game nor that we want to help make it a fair game for all levels. There is no winners because in order to get 100% attack win ratio someone has to get 100% defend loose ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
      The collision on trees was slightly reduced not completely removed so the base of the tree cannot simply be walked through by attacking units however, the trees are no longer fully blocking items within the terrain! This was done to allow Units to attack those structures that were targeting them through the small spaces in between walls and trees. How is it reasonable that a structure can attack your Units through a space that your Units cannot attack back through? Does this mean that you cannot create this same scenario anymore? Of course not, simply get rid of the tree and put your walls closer together!
      you should play GU to feel how easy and boring it's now :/

Comment

Originally posted by big_poppa33 View Post
        Stop catering to the new or weaker players. The Alliance battle matching is GU's fault, not the players. Someone chooses to attack a strong player and losses because they're not prepared that's not a player that's defendings fault. If you can't adapt and grow w the game then your gonna lose, period. FYI, I tried to walk through a tree today guess what I didn't freaking make it. The tree change was totally uncalled for not to mention I didn't hear anything about it. Found out from an alliance member then saw it first hand
        i'm not like you bro, maybe you're still experiencing the game, is that my fault? sure no, i complain because the noob players make the developers crash the game every update
        next time they will fix the rocks, and it's done

Comment

Originally posted by TylernatorJenson
          Correct me if I am wrong please. Kind of sick of this hypocrite situation. Everytime when something is new for the game, instead of just try to enjoy it, this awful posts are appering. This won`t help the game, it`s not even relevant. Don`t like it? just quit. You are not paying a monthly subscription or something.

i respect you @TylernatorJenson but i it's ok from an ..... player , all what he needs easy victories just for sharing that in his damn channel. correct me if i'm wrong?

Comment

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            No, no. I am really happy that you brought this here. Posting victories on my damn channel is not my thing. I am not looking for admiration or someone to recognise me. I am making videos to support the game and for my own pleasure. In the other hand, who is constantly sharing his videos on this " awful posts" ? You just try to show off, you want everyone to see you. But that`s not how it works, I don`t know you for your gameplay, I don`t even heard of you. But I know something, you are always whinging, you are always trying to show off, you are always trying to add your youtube videos to this subjects. Who cares about his videos more? Well, here is where the hypocryte situation kicks in. I know you think you are the best, maybe you are, but you can`t just force people to see that, let them find you. Otherwise it`s just embarrasing. By the way. what makes you such a great player? let me guess, you are going to post a video where you win against my base or something like that. Hey, before I finish this, the earth doesn`t rotate around you, wake up. One word, hypocrite.

• Rabah_1989
            Rabah_1989 commented
            Editing a comment
            @TylernatorJenson
            Shame on you Tyler, because of you and many players like you. developers have made the game a shit now, but congrats! keep going! enjoy the garbage and keep sharing your stupid videos on your channel.

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            I am not ashemed at all. I am just saying the truth. Again, not relevant, I didn`t ask for any of these. How is that because of me? Stupid or not, that comes to your own opinion, but some people like them, so yeah, I`ll keep sharing, thanks.

I think a lot of people are upset because there's no discussion before implementing these changes. Someone mentioned opting in to beta on steam but that requires a code. Perhaps these beta testers have their own discussion forum because none of the changes are up for discussion until after the fact.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
            Rabah_1989 commented
            Editing a comment
            there is no discussion , they do what they want :/

• TylernatorJenson
            Editing a comment
            Of course they do, it`s their own freaking game.

Originally posted by mendoza0206*PC View Post
          @TylernatorJenson
          I don’t know who you refer to as hypocrites but I will take it as if you’re referring to me so I’ll answer you as polite as I can without insulting you. Before any of the nerfs there was a few bases that were very hard or almost impossible for you to beat, but did you quit playing? No you didn’t nor did so many others but instead many demanded changes to make it easy to win and thus now you can now go back to winning. So only people demanding nerfing have the right to speak and not the ones against it? People who don’t agree with a few changes should be kept quiet? Yes many of us have quit the game but that doesn’t mean we don’t care about the game nor that we want to help make it a fair game for all levels. There is no winners because in order to get 100% attack win ratio someone has to get 100% defend loose ratio.
          please bro, don't waste your time for a noob player

Comment

Originally posted by Rabah_1989 View Post

please bro, don't waste your time for a noob player
            Tyler is not a noob player. He's a very knowledgeable and skilled player and a great ambassador for Guns Up. He has worked tirelessly to promote this game on youtube.I for one greatly appreciate his contributions to the game by promoting it and his constant positivity while doing so.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
              Rabah_1989 commented
              Editing a comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              I also enjoy Tyler's positive attitude. One of the early people that got me enthusiastic in the game. Without someone like Tyler championing using different kind of loadouts and self-challenging, I wouldn't have stuck with Guns Up! enough to really get into it.

This game costed me enough in that 2 years and it is all for nothing.So i have the right to say this.Whats next?Bombardiers are to heavy?Or maybe the ruins or rocks has to be fixed?Keep destroying the game .

Comment

Working...
            X