X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decoy Bug

when i call BugsUp adm hates me, but now this game has new bug = DECOY Over 7 seconds , i have 1 loss with this bug , 3 decoy in my base = 2 minuts .... rly ????

today the alliance battles begin, I foresee multiple defeats in defense because of this

Comment

Don't you know that Decoy is the new Focus Fire?!?
      http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...e-still-broken

Comment

They're very inconsistent but you know they're a problem when people come attack your base with at least 2 decoy cards.

Comment

😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Comment

Just 1 decoy and this duration is 30 seconds .... very nice.... Click image for larger version

Name:	20180320132020_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	4121
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20180320132040_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	4123
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4122.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	4122
            Attached Files
            Last edited by UltrageuS*PC; 03-20-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

This is something that the team continues to work on but due to the "randomness" of the issue it's difficult for us to track down exactly why this is occurring. Any additional information that you guys can provide (i.e. what you were doing prior to the the "love you long time" decoy appearing on screen) or video of the issue showing what led up to it's occurrence would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way towards our investigation. Thanks.

Comment

I just had a decoy in my defence history that lasted 38 seconds. It seems like this bug occurs if you place the decoy on any structures.
                Last edited by CaptnCrap*PC; 03-21-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See in my video below linked in reply below, it lasted ~34 but wasn't placed on any structures. I was thinking what triggers it lasting longer is when I placed second one before first finished, but this is not uncommon for me to do and this glitch has only happened once to my observation on Steam play so far.

I think there was just a lot going on at the time when the glitch triggered (Rally active, Decoy placed, Focus Fire used, lots of troops on both sides, lots of structures, etc).

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
                This is something that the team continues to work on but due to the "randomness" of the issue it's difficult for us to track down exactly why this is occurring. Any additional information that you guys can provide (i.e. what you were doing prior to the the "love you long time" decoy appearing on screen) or video of the issue showing what led up to it's occurrence would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way towards our investigation. Thanks.
                SD-PEER81,

The video below is from play on Steam and if you skip ahead to 17:55 you can see a Decoy that will last close to 34 seconds (which is ~24 seconds longer than the 10 seconds they are supposed to last).

On Steam, I probably played ~4-5 hours since Patch 3.5 and that has been only case I have noticed of long lasting Decoy bug / glitch so far.

I have also played ~1-2 hours since Patch 3.5 on PS4 Pro, and I don't think I have had a 34 second one, but I felt there have been a number of them that went over 10 seconds. I haven't uploaded those but I did save so I can review. If you want me to upload those cases, I am thinking instead of full videos, maybe I just give you cuts of each occurrence. How many seconds before and after should I include for it to be more useful in troubleshooting the problem?

It really feels game breaking and robs feeling of victory when opponent armies get occupied for even longer than 10 seconds with just one Decoy so I am glad you guys are giving it full attention.
                Last edited by cusman; 03-21-2018, 06:45 AM.
                Alliance: Helldivers
                YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
                X