X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombardier bug

Me and some alliance members notice the bombardier bug.
    At the first our bombardiers only shoot 2 times.
    But when reloaded it shoot normal this not is normal.
    Maybe others same problem

Hey RH, can you provide me with some video of this issue that I can pass on to the team to look into? Thanks.

Comment

Haven't noticed this, but Maybe devs can address bombardier freezing after firing during PVP and not moving for a bit. Other units continue to move towards enemy HQ, but bombardier often lags and freezes in place, before finally continuing on. Certainly other players have noticed this. It's been going on forever and it's the main reason I don't use this unit for PVP.

Comment

Originally posted by andykornbluth123 View Post
        Maybe devs can address bombardier freezing after firing during PVP and not moving for a bit. Other units continue to move towards enemy HQ, but bombardier often lags and freezes in place, before finally continuing on. Certainly other players have noticed this. It's been going on forever and it's the main reason I don't use this unit for PVP.
        I have always assumed the Bombardier just doesn't have an observable reloading animation and that pause it does after firing (as defender or attacker) is its reloading stance.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Yes i notice that long time ago by attack my base to test how Veteran exp work.Bombardier won't shoot 5 bomb before first reload and you can get more veteran exp if you use rally flag put bombardier attack bunker as close as possible.A bombardier can level up to brozen veteran by destory a lv18 bunker but level up to sliver veteran if he attack the same bunker as close as possible
          Last edited by yzh321; 04-06-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X