X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Special Operation: Launchers Laugh Last

Special Operation: Destroy 25 structures with the Grenade Launcher and receive a Level 1 damage perk! Repeatable.
    Event Time: 2 Weeks starting this morning (US CST)

To see how many Level 1 / Bronze Damage perks you need to get one Level 6 / Diamond perk, you can refer to the table below

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-04-05_13-51-51.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	4180

The only perks more valued than the hard to get Damage perks are maybe the Minimum Wage perks. Go get 'em and enjoy using those under utilized Grenade Launcher units for a change.

Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Oh cool, I'm surprised they didn't make any official announcement about this event. Can never have enough Damage perks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post
      Oh cool, I'm surprised they didn't make any official announcement about this event. Can never have enough Damage perks.
      I waited until the afternoon and then decided to spread the news. Give people something to look forward to once they can play next.

I played 3-4 hours today, which was enough to get my Grenade Launcher Accolades Medal count from 0 to a little over 100. I am pretty sure each Veteran tier they advance count as 1, and not just new Veterans at this point.

After the Diamond perks came out, I have really been feeling the pain whenever I am on receiving end, so yeah getting more Damage perks and upgrading my units to at least Ultra has become a goal. Before I was fine if my units were still on Legendary. I don't know how, but I just encounter so many players now that already have Diamond Perks (not just with my PSN but also with my Steam account).

Two perk tier differences becomes very noticeable in how my units perform 1-1. With just one level difference it was kind of okay.
      Last edited by cusman; 04-06-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

One day left of Special Operation: Launchers Laugh Last

Having tried a number of strategies, this is the most fun and efficient loadout with which to complete Launchers Laugh Last and earn Damage Perks.

Warning about Known Bug with Colonel units
        • If you save any Veteran Colonel units in your saved veteran slots and close the game, the next time you launch to play, the Colonel will not use its special
        • To fix issue, you must kill off or replace all your Veteran Colonel units, and then restart the game
        You can use Veteran Colonel units you save in the same play session, but anytime you launch game fresh, you must have no Veteran Colonels or the Bug gets active.

If you are looking for more ideas on how to use Colonel with Grenade Launcher units against a bigger variety of PvP Opponents, look at my YouTube Guns Up! Playlist for recent uploads using Colonel + Launchers

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-04-17_19-06-36.png
Views:	1
Size:	217.0 KB
ID:	4207

Comment

Working...
        X