X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEVELOPEUR SVP THANKS DEV

Hello I'm Bigdill01550 and I play PS4 on your game and since Tuesday, April 4 I can not receive my daily reward they do not appear and are not in the inventory I do not have access to ammunition or Pack cards, it brakes me a lot, made some chosen

Mdr t'inquiète frérot les devs te répondront, le week-end ils ne sont pas actifs généralement donc au pire des cas ils te répondront lundi.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdill01550 View Post
      Hello I'm Bigdill01550 and I play PS4 on your game and since Tuesday, April 4 I can not receive my daily reward they do not appear and are not in the inventory I do not have access to ammunition or Pack cards, it brakes me a lot, made some chosen
      Is the issue that you cannot access the Daily Rations at all or that when you collect your Daily Rations they are not being saved to your inventory? Can you send me a screenshot or video of the issues that you are currently experiencing so that I can get a better understanding of your situation? Thanks.

Comment

hello, sorry but I was very stupid because I thought we got the 4 bonuses at once, but in fact it's one by one, I understood that after no problem, desolate the inconvenience

Comment

Working...
        X