X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomoyadesu from --DE-- clan is a cheater

Steam user Tomoyadesu from --DE-- clan is a cheater/hacker. Destroyed my base using infinite drops. Who can I pm the evidence to? Dont want to publicly post my base layout.

It's OK, don't post any screenshot or video, Bobo has already uploaded a video yesterday about this player.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_9-ZJEvQw&

http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• Maus_1908
      Maus_1908 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude.

• RolexHoster
      RolexHoster commented
      Editing a comment
      I reported him some days ago.

scumbag cheat

Comment

Wow! Cheating? Really?

Comment

Thanks for the additional info guys. The team is aware of this and taking the necessary steps.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
          Thanks for the additional info guys. The team is aware of this and taking the necessary steps.
          i think you should take pc players out of the game, who knows how many cheaters in AB, it's really unfair!!!

20180418003659.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Rabah_1989 View Post
            i think you should take pc players out of the game, who knows how many cheaters in AB, it's really unfair!!!

Attachment
            I play on PC Steam more than my PSN account because the game is more stable on PC Steam version. At least for my computer vs the PS4 Pro I used. In 170+ hours on PC Steam, I have yet to encounter any cheater (either attacking or defending). Same for my 300+ hours on the PS4 version of Guns Up! whether against PC or PS4 players.

Very possible one of my defeats was to cheater that I never checked replay, but I really don't think it is a big volume problem. Also, once the cheaters get caught & reported (using in-game report feature), I think they basically get removed from playing any more so this new one being reported will soon go the way of the dodo as have other doofus cheater players in the past.

In other words, don't build a wall to segregate the two platform playing communities, and instead let the report player functionality and other such measures continue to police the problem. The positive of a shared community is worth much more than the minor nuisance of a very small population of loser cheat gamers.

Just MHO
            Last edited by cusman; 04-17-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
              Rabah_1989 commented
              Editing a comment
              there are many sneaky cheaters. So it's hard to figure them out, they're in Pc & ps4.
              What about someone just wins 1 AB and gets 30 pts then repeats that operation many times without even plays again, how many pts could him earn in 1 min for example? :/
              Last edited by Rabah_1989; 04-18-2018, 01:30 AM.

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              Repeating win over and over without playing? Well, I don't know anything about that, but if that is happening, that is another case of loser cheat gamers that will eventually be found out and developers can ban / remove them from the game. In long run they will lose.

• Rabah_1989
              Rabah_1989 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's more than you think, there are many ways to cheat in PC Games, but as i said they could earn pts as they want whenever they want :/

Já que entraram nesse assunto, gostaria de saber se os desenvolvedores se preocuparam em averiguar se os pontos conquistados pela aliança campeã são legítimos. Se tudo estiver dentro da normalidade, dou meus parabéns aos campeões. Mas sem uma resposta, fico com o pé atrás

Comment

Working...
            X