Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else missing earned perk cards from recent Alliance Battle?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else missing earned perk cards from recent Alliance Battle?

My alliance ranked in Legendary this season and I received the purple Veteran Fast Track perk, meh but whatever, as the main item along with a few other perks and two Epic card packs. I opened the Epic card packs which contained only perks, no hats this time, including at least two gold Unstoppable perks which were noted as I am interested in those. Go back into inventory, find the Veteran Fast Track perk but not the ones from the Epic card packs. Shut down game and reload and still not there. Wait until morning and login, still not there.

This game is great but I feel I need to be recording while I play at this point so I can be able to properly report these things- the still happening hour or so crash (I know it has been reported as a PS issue but have never experienced it on another game), PC glitchers and now not receiving the loot earned after hours of playing pretty much on a daily basis.

I know they were there and now they aren't but can't prove it but will be better prepared next time as I will record the opening. Thanks.

Originally posted by Tyrolis1 View Post
    This game is great but I feel I need to be recording while I play at this point so I can be able to properly report these things- the still happening hour or so crash (I know it has been reported as a PS issue but have never experienced it on another game)
    I don't think it is a PS issue as much as a memory leak or some such issue that Guns Up! developers patch fix / improve and then re-introduce / break again. They just like to revert to blaming PS when it is happening again. I've played 100's of games on PS4 and Guns Up! is the only game that crashes so consistently after 1-2 hours of play.

That said, Guns Up! on Steam which also used to have errors causing game to basically restart, now runs without issues and is very stable even playing 3-4+ hours. I haven't gone longer but the point is Guns Up! on Steam is definitely more stable than PS4, so there very well could be some issue with PS that is unique to PS that developers haven't figured out yet.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Interesting and I agree. I accept the OP Bombardiers as part of the game, I deal with the repeated crashes which I had 3 happen during Alliance battles this season and the attack cards and battles that are lost with it but not getting the rewards that are presented at the end of the Alliance battle season is probably the last straw. I like the game, like my Alliance but man, the negatives are now out weighing the positives with this move. I will probably just login daily to get my daily rations and give the Alliance battle one more go to see if anything is improved. Our Alliance lost one of the major players to the repeated crashing so trying to make excuses to stay at this point!

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Regarding the missing rewards, once one of the devs sees your post, they will probably PM you to get issue investigated and resolved to your satisfaction. They are pretty good about it. Just give them a little time.

Originally posted by Tyrolis1 View Post
      My alliance ranked in Legendary this season and I received the purple Veteran Fast Track perk, meh but whatever, as the main item along with a few other perks and two Epic card packs. I opened the Epic card packs which contained only perks, no hats this time, including at least two gold Unstoppable perks which were noted as I am interested in those. Go back into inventory, find the Veteran Fast Track perk but not the ones from the Epic card packs. Shut down game and reload and still not there. Wait until morning and login, still not there.

This game is great but I feel I need to be recording while I play at this point so I can be able to properly report these things- the still happening hour or so crash (I know it has been reported as a PS issue but have never experienced it on another game), PC glitchers and now not receiving the loot earned after hours of playing pretty much on a daily basis.

I know they were there and now they aren't but can't prove it but will be better prepared next time as I will record the opening. Thanks.
      Have these issues been returned to your inventory as of now? Did you experience any issues (crashes or error screens) prior to noticing that you were missing your earned rewards? I've sent you a PM to try to resolve this issue for you.

Comment

Got your PM thanks. This seems to be an isolated incident which leads me to believe that I may be mistaken. I am not worried about it as they will come over time just like the rest. Wasn't anything special like hero perks, level 3 hats or a hero so no biggie. I just wanted to see if anyone else had this happen, and vent a little :/, so all good. Thanks for the response, along with all you do here, and offer to help me. You can delete this thread of you like or I will look into how.
        Last edited by Tyrolis1; 04-18-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I was told to clear all backups n initialise PS4. Also a few other little things. Hey n guess what. Still the same crashes constant after the mandatory one to two hrs I’ve tried most online hints n tips. My conclusion but not proved I believe it to be a guns up issue . always get told it a Sony ps problem I’m beginning to doubt it very much never had before on tons of Sony games it’s jus so annoying told to reload after every defend mission really needs resolving ASAP.

Comment

Working...
          X