Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

User Poll: Which has been your favorite Special Operation?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Poll: Which has been your favorite Special Operation?

Pretty simple poll. Vote for your favorite, and then comment to provide your reason. Multiple choice is allowed, so please provide reason for each vote given.
    Launchers Laugh Last - Destroy structures with Launchers for Damage Perks
    14.29%
    Running Riot - Absorb damage with Riots for Steady Perks
    4.76%
    Manic Mechanic - Repair 10,000 Truck Damage with Engineer for Reload Perks
    4.76%
    Effectual Healing - Heal units with Medics for Minimum Wage Perks
    23.81%
    Expendable - Deploy 3000 Grunts for Fast Track Perks
    0.00%
    Aim High - Destroy 10 Sniper Towers with Assault for Accuracy Perks
    14.29%
    Flamers Frenzy - Kill 50 units with Flamer for Fireproof Perks
    4.76%
    Winter War (or similar Event) - Snowflake, Blizzard, and Holiday Card Packs (or equivalent)
    19.05%
    Defensive Decor (or similar) - Initiatie 5 Defend Waves for 1 Flamingo base decoration (or similar)
    4.76%
    Full Moon Fray (or similar) - Lvl 3 Werewolf Hat for first 20 PvP Wins against 2 Skull+ (or similar)
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by cusman; 04-19-2018, 02:42 PM.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

My votes and reasons
    • Launchers Laugh Last - Useful reward I needed more of, plus really fun figuring out effective way to use Grenade Launcher units as the main destructive force.
    • Manic Mechanic - I like using Engineers in PvP and more Reload perks is a good reward. The gameplay requirement not very appealing.
    • Effectual Healing - I still stick with +10% Health or +8% Damage Hats, so Medics are natural part of my PvP play. Can always use more Minimum Wage.
    • Winter War (or similar) - The events are great because they have special cards and rewards. New Hats is something I enjoy, as long as I can get some useful ones.
    • Full Moon Fray (or similar) - Guaranteed Level 3 Werewolf Hat (or similar)? Count me in. I don't mind rolling dice on type.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Aim High - This one I think has been the most fun of them all. Just fun playing with assault.

Manic Mechanic - Its a good one because it showcases a different strategy for winning battles, so I love for it for that.

Winter War - Very generous pay offs for this event.

Full Moon Fray - I like this one because you got a unique and useful item that fits the Holiday. Really sucks when you spend alot of time on an event and you get alot of trash, level 1 hats. I was waiting all year for St Patricks Day so I could maybe get some level 3 ones finally. Event never happened of course, unfortunately. At least with the Halloween one, no matter what you got in the random packs, which were usually lackluster, you got to keep that really cool level 3 werewolf hat. You can't beat an event like that.

Comment

Minimum Wage Perk all day for me as i have this on most my units

Comment

I like the limited time decors or hats/hair style/colors that happen once in a while because it gives you cool items that newer players don’t have and may not get.

Comment

Working...
          X