X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riot

Maybe this is just me, but is anyone else having issues with troops moving in front of riot after latest patch? Example snipers and all troops now are going in front of my riots. Never noticed this before. Not an isolated incident. Maybe i need screenshots? The riots won't advance when they are supposed to move forward but my other troops do and just get mowed down.

Did you happen to have the "Tight Formation" card used during these attacks? I've noticed this behavior when running that card which is why I don't usually run it.

Comment

No i get every 2 battles a steady perk. Maybe if u put ultra speed on units and not on riots dont use any speed perk or tifht formation

Comment

Now that you mention it, I think I was using tight formation card. I wasn't using that card in the past and just started so that's probably it. Thanks sunnyrt

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Avoid Tight Formation and Berserk. They are very detrimental to your win / loss ratio =_=

Thanks Cusman and sunnyrt. It was the tight formation card.

Comment

When I was trying to have some fun I would attack some bases with berserker, big head, influenza and speed perk. It’s just fun to see overpowered units attack underpowered ones so fast.

Comment

Working...
          X