X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste of attack cards

Just wondering why the game uses attack cards when you attack someone on your friend list??? There are no rewards, so why am i forced to waste cards while helping alliance and friends perfect their base. Love the game though guys keep up the great work

Originally posted by whotookmyign View Post
    Just wondering why the game uses attack cards when you attack someone on your friend list??? There are no rewards, so why am i forced to waste cards while helping alliance and friends perfect their base. Love the game though guys keep up the great work
    It would be nice to be able to attack friend bases without either Attack Cards or Veterans getting spent (since there are no victory rewards other than the counts you see on the Friend PvP menu)
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Attacking a “friend” was before AB where there was no friends if you know what I mean. I would use this option to test a foe’s base and see what cards I would need to take before actually attacking them during PvP. If I lost it didn’t matter because it didn’t count towards a loss against me. If friendly attacks would yield cards/experience it could get abused. So loosing attack cards seems like a fair trade for not getting an actual loss.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        I had more friends playing Guns Up! before Alliance Battles began. The real problem with friends bases is if they stop playing the game, their based get out classed either by losing all the Veterans or just being much lower level of troop upgrades.

In any case, now whenever someone says hey attack my base, tell me what you think, it is still random people that friend me more than people in my Alliance. Actually I can't think of the last time someone in my Alliance wanted me to "test their base".

Ideally friend matches wouldn't cost Attack Cards or Veterans (like the "test your base" option) because they don't yield any victory rewards aside from the friendly statistics being maintained.
    Working...
    X